Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Elite PokerOwned Member

Absolutely, unbelievably, horribly, ridiculous!!

I've lost with better starting hands pre flop all in to my opponent who had a worse hand!!!

What?...... Oh, this is common? Happens to everyone? Ugghh...what was I thinking making this post then.

My bad, won't happen again.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    rant. Rant. RANT!
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

I think in general only losers are ok with losing. I totally understand why someone would post a suckout or bad beat
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lol Poof and Fro(aka Poofro) ...Exactly, and Exactly!!!

You post it because it's a damn common
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    I think in general only losers are ok with losing. I totally understand why someone would post a suckout or bad beat
    I hope most people that play a competitive game, whether it be sports or poker, aren't happy with losing. The post is just in fun anyway, but I do find common "beats" turning into post pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    I hope most people that play a competitive game, whether it be sports or poker, aren't happy with losing. The post is just in fun anyway, but I do find common "beats" turning into post pretty funny.
    they are only common online!!! watch WPT or wsop and see how the announcers react to beats we call common. They go nuts and act like theres no way that could have happened but did. watched about 50 hands the other noght on WPT and didnt not see but 3 or 4 bad beats but if you watch that same amount of hands online you will see anywhere from 5x to 10x that many bad beats per same amount of hands. Just dont make any sense!!!! but it happens so often online that its became the "norm" and shouldnt be bitched about LMFAO
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden