Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    lol and u have nothing better to do in life than post completely worthless things here? are u retired and just miserably old where u have nothing better to do with ur time? jesus bro 1640 posts, that is truly amazing...ur wife must be dead or some shit, either that or just really really boring lol...go find something to do man, you're trolling is unnecessary here...its the tilt forum so i made a tilt thread, go take ur diabetes medicins..
    This is funny just because it's unbelievably off.

#NiggasInParis
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by joshtheking View Post
    Yeah you right rcktwrangler them are the ones that need to quit
    And get help!

#NiggasInParis
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    This is funny just because it's unbelievably off.
    so ur saying u do have better things to do than post here unnecessarily? prove it

PokerOwned God
    so ur saying u do have better things to do than post here unnecessarily? prove it
    It's not unnecessary. I was just telling you people wont read all that. If you didn't want people to read it in the first place then my bad, but then there is no reason for posting it. And 1600 posts in 17 months being here isn't that bad at all. It's about 100 a month or 3 a day.

#NiggasInParis

Banned
    so after i won the po freeroll the other day i managed to build up my roll playing micro cash and some mtt's and got up to like 25 or so, obviously nothing spectacular but respectable at least...long story short, all gone since 1pm this afternoon...cash tables were just raping me, i was card dead the whole time and every time i managed to pick up a good starting hand i'd whiff completely...and the best was every time i had a pair the other person outflopped me and hit their set...that happened a few times...then the way i got knocked out of every single one of my tournies omg it was glorious...pocket 9s allin pre get called by a samesize stack by 2s, it was obvious he was gonna hit it so i expected it, still stung a bit wen the turn brought a 2...shit was hilarious actually, i was just ranting about how this other idiot turned his trips wen he called me with second pair on the flop to beat my ace...a little while before that i had turned a straight but the guy obviously hit his flush, and wen the guy showed his deuces here i was just like o ok river 2? and it came on the turn and ppl said how i jinxed myself as if i had any influence over the cards coming out...actually thats a lie, i definitely do have an influence theres no doubt about that...i've realized now that all u have to do is make HORRIBLE calls and you're guaranteed to hit...dont EVER bet preflop with a monster, if u flop the nuts DO NOT SLOW PLAY BECAUSE THEY WILL CATCH UP AND RAPE YOU, and if people are betting and raising and going crazy before ur action, if your hand is the absolute worst hand possible then you MUST go allin because it will win....if you have ak aq aj aces kings queens jacks or anything in the top 10% of hands, fold if anyone raises and reraises and goes crazy before you because YOU WILL NOT WIN....30% means 0% and 5-10% means 95-100% EVERY time...i wish i went to school with these developers, they clearly didnt care too much about math there since they obviously never learned it...i need to be staked or something, i cant deal with this roller coaster shit of going back to the freerolls and trying to build something up again from scratch...im going to have a heart attack and its all because of fucking bullshit micro stakes, how pathetic is that...im fucking sick of all the bullshit i put up with just to make a few dollars...i already know what the replies are gonna b like in here but whatever...ending my rant now thanks
    Not trying to be the negative nancy here, but if you play the same way you play in the freerolls, then this outcome is expected of you. No offense, but your play and half the peoples play on here astonishes me, but what else amuses me is when you (in general) get beat you get mad or vent. I'm not saying im the best poker player alive but I manage.
    Congrats to me i just got 5 points err wait no i've gotten my 25 points

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It's not unnecessary. I was just telling you people wont read all that. If you didn't want people to read it in the first place then my bad, but then there is no reason for posting it. And 1600 posts in 17 months being here isn't that bad at all. It's about 100 a month or 3 a day.
    so i take it that u dont have anything to do...fair enough then....and yes that was unnecessary, if people dont read it then they dont read it, what great contribution did u make with any of ur posts? nothing, hence the unnecessary...its ok tho watever keeps u busy

I don't know many people who would take the time to read all of this, especially since you didn't split up the paragraphs. You could of just said " I got unlucky ".
    what a putzy response

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    so i take it that u dont have anything to do...fair enough then....and yes that was unnecessary, if people dont read it then they dont read it, what great contribution did u make with any of ur posts? nothing, hence the unnecessary...its ok tho watever keeps u busy
    It's not like you made any contribution with this thread..

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    I have plenty of a life dude. You're the one who plays freerolls then cries when you lose money that's not yours. Hey, whatever keeps you busy. (;

#NiggasInParis

calm down kids, lets go play dodgeball

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast