Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Angry AA eternal loser!!!

just lost 7 times today with AA on pokerstars....is that fucking believeble???

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

that used to be me with kings, then I found out I was playing them wrong....

yes if you multi table. If you don't still believable

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    i dunno, depends on how you played them... like right as this popped up saying you made this thread I just won with pocket aces in this poker maximus tourney I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    that used to be me with kings, then I found out I was playing them wrong....
    sorry but there is no such thing "playing them wrong",.... it doesnt matter if u slow play or raise or shove all in, the FACT is that they just dont beat the other hands, it isnt the way i play them that will change the cards that come on table, almost always some lucky tard hits a no less tard set, mostly on river, im starting do get little psycho with it, starting to run into little panic everytime i get them.... now i will adopt the politic "Fold them pre-flop" , i just dont wanna get in trouble anymore smileyshocked1.jpeg

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    yes if you multi table. If you don't still believable
    what kind of comment was that????smileywrong.jpeg

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    sorry but there is no such thing "playing them wrong",.... it doesnt matter if u slow play or raise or shove all in, the FACT is that they just dont beat the other hands, it isnt the way i play them that will change the cards that come on table, almost always some lucky tard hits a no less tard set, mostly on river, im starting do get little psycho with it, starting to run into little panic everytime i get them.... now i will adopt the politic "Fold them pre-flop" , i just dont wanna get in trouble anymore smileyshocked1.jpeg
    yeah you can play them wrong... if your trying to slow play them and limp in along with half the table then you greatly increase the chances that someone is gonna hit flop and beat you or give them draws, and if your not able to bet them off the draws because your still trying to slow roll them then that further increases your chances of getting beat. Your right you might be able to change the cards that come on the flop, but there is definitely stuff you can do to try and prevent those weak hands from seeing the flop in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by abenz419 View Post
    yeah you can play them wrong... if your trying to slow play them and limp in along with half the table then you greatly increase the chances that someone is gonna hit flop and beat you or give them draws, and if your not able to bet them off the draws because your still trying to slow roll them then that further increases your chances of getting beat. Your right you might be able to change the cards that come on the flop, but there is definitely stuff you can do to try and prevent those weak hands from seeing the flop in the first place
    apparently u didnt read my post before answering........=/..........i said IT DOESNT MATTER THE WAY I PLAY THEM SLOW PLAY OR SHOVING ALL IN i always get unlucky,
    the last one i played for example, i was SB, everyone folds except BB, i only called BB 200, guy raises to 400, i call, flop comes 6, 10, 2 , guy shoves all in(and he was a joker with 7/2 all game) i called, turn 8, river Q, guy shows 6/6......happy?
    Last edited by Swittie; 09-15-2012 at 08:33 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    Never fold'em. That's no hold'em Post flop play with them is the reason why people lose. You must try to play them like you have for example 9 10. Pay attention to other players how they act, bet... People seem to get out of focus that when they hold the nuts, happened to me numerous times

PokerOwned Pro
    whoa calm down... yes I did read what you wrote, but I took it as you saying there is no wrong way to play them, not no matter how you play them your getting outdrawn. Especially since you said and I quote "sorry but there is no such thing "playing them wrong"". If someone flops a set there's nothing you can do about that, that's just poker.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast