Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    you are wrong. They are much more profitable for me since I learned how to play them.
    Ssuglia is right, if you are losing with AA or KK over a large sample size, the problem is not the hand.
    its just a matter of luck.... i dont believe in this poker "dogmas"........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ok, so u lost w/em with em 7 times, how many times did u have em?
    Last edited by JoeSchmo; 09-15-2012 at 01:51 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    How is not possible to play Kings wrong? There is something called overplaying or underplaying them. And in poker thats that difference between how good you play them and making mistakes with them.

Damn 7 times that happens sometimes. I used to lose with KK everyhand but haven't had that bad luck in awhile. I hope your AA is holding up nowadays mann. GL at the felt.

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah... your not gonna win 100% of the time with pocket aces, the best you can try to do is maximize profits when your ahead, and minimize damage when your behind

You need to quit slow playing Aces. If you slow play Aces you will lose 9 out of 10 times. Shove preflop is the best way to play Aces.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    Ok, so u lost w/em with em 7 times, how many times did u have em?
    9......=(

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    You need to quit slow playing Aces. If you slow play Aces you will lose 9 out of 10 times. Shove preflop is the best way to play Aces.
    i tried that too....but always that i shove with them....some tard got set....=PP...............=(

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    9......=(
    yeah, definitely sounz like you need to reevaluate how ur playing em. they shouldnt be losing anywhere near that percentage. i was just checin my HM data n mine r winnin right around 97%.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    yeah, definitely sounz like you need to reevaluate how ur playing em. they shouldnt be losing anywhere near that percentage. i was just checin my HM data n mine r winnin right around 97%.
    then it was the day for me to hit ALL the bad percentage.......=/............=(

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast