Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I lose with aa all the time and kk.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    sorry but there is no such thing "playing them wrong"
    There is absolutely such a thing as playing a hand wrong.

Losing with AA a few times in a row? That's part of poker. I've seen players lose 20+ times in a row holding AA.

If you are losing with AA more than you should over a large sample size, then yes you are playing them wrong in certain situations.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned God
    they dont win in merge tho in real poker at tables it is a shoe in mostly

Experienced Member
    90% i win with AA.

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    they dont win in merge tho in real poker at tables it is a shoe in mostly
    I win regularly with AA at Merge. The question is : What are you doing wrong that you're not winning with them more?

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    There is absolutely such a thing as playing a hand wrong.

Losing with AA a few times in a row? That's part of poker. I've seen players lose 20+ times in a row holding AA.

If you are losing with AA more than you should over a large sample size, then yes you are playing them wrong in certain situations.
    really?
    =PP

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    How many times did you win with them? If you can't win with AA then maybe you should just quit playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    sorry but there is no such thing "playing them wrong",....
    you are wrong. They are much more profitable for me since I learned how to play them.
    Ssuglia is right, if you are losing with AA or KK over a large sample size, the problem is not the hand.
    Last edited by Poof; 09-15-2012 at 12:06 PM.

PokerOwned God
    Tere is no worng way to play AA other than to not bet them and lose value. The professor likes getting as many people in as possible which means when he hits his set, nut flush etc he will make wayyyyyy more money then if he bets big pre flop and chases all but one away. That being said - yes u will win more HU but win less money. So there really isnt a proper way to play them unless weird circumstnces come up like ur short stacked as shet and near the bubble or other. comes down to style/preferance in a normal situation. Go big go HU or slow play them (still betting but smaller) and try to win a huge pot. Odds are with you either wayyyyyy - ur ahead pf.

PokerOwned God
    One other thing abour slow playing thm AA's - if your good u can tell when their beat and fold ur 1 pair. i.e. flop and turn are not ur suit and ur into an all in turn bet - u might call if ur a red neck. If the board is 789 10 - and u face a huge over the top bet - yes u may call with 1 pair if ur a red kneck etc... Playing huge bets fast takes that way from you. some tourneys are call station tourneys and it makes sense to take a look with half ur stack instead of all of it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast