Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66796.35

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AA busted

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wine, dine, liquor, and poker what else is there to do when you're playing on the tables.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    It happens i just took sick beat with AA, but pretty much with AA if i can get my all or ost of mine and oppenents chips in preflop I am and will call an all in everytime, even if take that beat I know chit happens... but all you can do in this game is good your chips in the middle and hope your not the one hoping to hit a two outter... I've been on end before where oppenent had aces and ive cracked them, also been in situation where i was like o chit hes got aces please please let a 9 fall and it dont come and i lose... but there will always be another game just put ur money in good and hope for the best...

Yuck I hate when pocket aces get cracked. Sometimes you can fold em' though.

Seasoned Veteran
    same here my AA's got cracked by 22's.... That sucks

Seasoned Veteran
    aa always get beat on the merge its difficult cause its not real poker its jst a computer game at end of day

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Know when to fold 'em
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123