Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator

Out in the 100k Early

Weeeee. Just as I got my HUD started, I got AA. Someone calls with KK, and guess what the river was. I'm cashing my entire balance out right now.
    suckout.jpg

Wow, That sucks....

Online poker, What can ya say. It happens way to often.

owwwww that s bad beeees soooory i guess it was an allin hand then... what did u mean ur cashing out ur whole balance??? hehe,, u not goonna play anymore u mean????just take a b r eak is all and dont get tilted from that bad bea thooooo...

PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeesKnees View Post
    Weeeee. Just as I got my HUD started, I got AA. Someone calls with KK, and guess what the river was. I'm cashing my entire balance out right now.
    suckout.jpg
    Way way way too often. I'm no where near winning 90% of the hands I have 90% or more to win after the turn. More like 70%. I took the beat pretty well afterwards. Mainly because it was soul crushingly sick, still hasn't sunk in yet. Don't think it ever will. I did surprisingly get a $5 bonus after it. It lagged, otherwise I would have cashed it out too. I need to grind another 50 cents and try another MTT.

PokerOwned Pro
    Well even though you had him crushed, you can respect the call from the other player, in that situation when two players get AA and KK in the same hand, its bound their gonna get their money/chips in.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah, rough one but I agree with the earlier poster, take a break and cool off. When you come back, get that HUD fired up and I'm sure you'll see after several hundred thousand hands that your 90 percenters are coming out right around 90%. I know it sure doesn't seem that way sometimes though.

Ah that's so tough. The 100k is such a great opportunity to score a big cash and have a wholesome bankroll. Tragic you had it taken away from you like that.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckHuck View Post
    Well even though you had him crushed, you can respect the call from the other player, in that situation when two players get AA and KK in the same hand, its bound their gonna get their money/chips in.
    Definitely. I can't blame the guy. I never get mad at the other person on cold deck situations. Just at the situation itself.

PokerOwned Moderator
    LOL. Just found out. The person that sucked me out got third in the tournament for $6500. If my hand held, that would not have happened. Irony. Gonna go throw up now.

That was so sick you should see my last time bad beats in 10k tourney .

AA vs 77 . He river 7!!

I was so happy I got AA had a big chance of double up but jeez.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast