Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62925.99

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Sergeant

Thumbs up 4 FTs Cash & Tickets Won 03-16-11

Got to the final table and made one good hand. Then just had to sit and watch till I got A,J. Down to 25k with 10k BBs, I shoved with it and got called by 2. One had A,6 diamonds and flopped a flush. Had to sit for almost 45 mins getting crap lol.

Congratulations datsme53RXP,

We would like to inform that out of 562 players in Tournament 9546869 (Freeroll diario ROXpoker), you came in 5th and have won $3.95.

For further information, we are at your disposal.

Best Regards
    ROXPoker Support

I got rivered with an Ace and knocked out at Intertops today. Still won a ticket though for Saturdays $250 GTD.. so not a better ticket, but a chance at some more cash at Tops.

I climbed from 18 of 21 left with 1175 chips and made it up to 43k and 2nd at one point before the walls melted lol.

Congratulations datsme53DMS,

Out of 77 players in Tournament 9550701 (Poker4Green - Good Night Freeroll), you came in 3rd and have won $5.28.

Won another ticket for the Monthly Insider at SI 03-16-11

Elite PokerOwned Member
    nice work.. keep up the good grinding..

Good job Datsme!!

There we got our freeroll hunter. Haha
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant
    Many congratulations

Master Sergeant
    congratulation for all your winnings and I hope you will win more.Can you please send me a pm and tell me a strategy to get into the money?or send me a book/movie something?
    If your iq reaches 50...you should sell...

PokerOwned Master
    good job mate, keep up the good work, are all these sits on the same network?

Knight-Lieutenant
    Wow. Good job on winning the tickets and Cash buddy! I wish you good luck in further growing your bankroll. By the way is Intertops poker a good poker site? Can you give me your review on the site? or just rate it from 1 to 10

PokerOwned Master
    Uau!! Very nice!!! Congratulations!! Parabéns!!

PokerOwned Master
    Congratulations man!! Very good job!! Keep it

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by dablin View Post
    congratulation for all your winnings and I hope you will win more.Can you please send me a pm and tell me a strategy to get into the money?or send me a book/movie something?
    There are a lot of things that a player must learn. Playing MTTs are not difficult to be successful at. There are many ways to play this game. You have to pick a strategy and stick with it in order for you to understand what you need to do to make adjustments to your game. For me to tell you how to play so you can get into the money is not something that would always work for you. You probably have your own style. If it is not working for you , you need to change or make adjustments. You seem to be serious about improving as a player. There are a few things that if I'm going to give advice to someone looking to improve their MTT play I will tell them this. If you are a player that calls bets a lot, it is likely that you will lose most of those hands. Calling poker is, generally, losing poker. Raising poker is winning poker. That is not to say you always want to raise... of course not, but when you are in a hand and believe you have the best hand or close.. you should be raising. When you raise, you give yourself an extra chance of winning any given hand. If you call in a hand, you give yourself only one chance to win that hand.. that being that you actually have the best hand. By raising in a hand you automatically give your self 2 chances to win the hand. One, of course, being that you have the best hand when it's turned over. The other chance being that your opponent folds the hand. Keep this in mind as you develop as a player, and I think it will improve your game a lot.

Poker books are a great way to help you learn more about the game. Phil Gordon's "The Little Green Book" is a great one to have. There are others that are very good too. Find one that specializes in online play and that should also help a lot. Good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast