Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66238.23

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by gpacheco88 View Post
    good job mate, keep up the good work, are all these sits on the same network?
    Yes they are. They are all a part of the cake network.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyrantula View Post
    Wow. Good job on winning the tickets and Cash buddy! I wish you good luck in further growing your bankroll. By the way is Intertops poker a good poker site? Can you give me your review on the site? or just rate it from 1 to 10
    I think it is one of the better cake network sites at the moment. The Cake Network sites all have the same basic tourneys and cash game tables. Intertops has freerolls that Satellite your way into tourneys that are unique to Intertops. They have a Just One Dollar $250 GTD game on Saturday afternoons. A $250 GTD Bounty game on Friday evenings, and a 1k game that is on Sundays. All of these have Sat. freerolls to them. They are called "Intertops Tourneys Freeroll" There are 2 a day everyday for these. You can also buy in to each of those tourneys as well, but you can try the Sat. frees to them first and see if you can win a ticket. Each Sat. freeroll has 8 tickets to be won. 5 are to the Just One Dollar one, 2 are for the Bounty one, and 1 is for the 1k one. I have won tickets to the Just One Dollar each week since I have played these. I have been very close to winning the better tickets.. but the bad beat comes and I fall short of the better tickets.

Good Luck!

PokerOwned Pro
    dang you like to finish third fourth and fifth i can tell lol not making fun cuz its really good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12