Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Thread: 36 is the nuts

Experienced Member

36 is the nuts

so i was playing cash game at blue chip in Michigan city IN in a 1-2 game and i know a couple of the players at the table and some know 36 is my favorite crappy hand so i get 36 off suit and i raise 36 there is a crazy man at the table i know he calls and 1 other caller 7hjd10c I'm last to act after the flop i shove all in and i get a fold fold so i decide to show my 36 air bluff. next hand i wake up with A7 Hearts no preflop action the wild man acts make a raise i call all other players fold crazy man bets agin i shove he calls with small flush i swoop big pot.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by idonthave36 View Post
    so i was playing cash game at blue chip in Michigan city IN in a 1-2 game and i know a couple of the players at the table and some know 36 is my favorite crappy hand so i get 36 off suit and i raise 36 there is a crazy man at the table i know he calls and 1 other caller 7hjd10c I'm last to act after the flop i shove all in and i get a fold fold so i decide to show my 36 air bluff. next hand i wake up with A7 Hearts no preflop action the wild man acts make a raise i call all other players fold crazy man bets agin i shove he calls with small flush i swoop big pot.
    Cool story bro. Next time try to have point when you tell a story.

Experienced Member
    sorry new to site thought this was tread to just post any online or live poker hands that people have played in the past

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    It is I was just being a troll, no need to explain urself , LOL welcome aboard

Experienced Member
    hahah that cool just joined last night seem like cool site , have you had and nice cashes?

Best thing is to broaden your range so it is harder for your opponent to put you on your hands or range. Playing that hand is what reeled your opponent in during the second hand. I don't like to show my bluffs, I muck all of my hands. I don't want to give free information.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Showing ur cards is very good. It's what reeled him in the 2nd time.

It's not Omaha so you can't the flop more than 20-30% of the time...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry