Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

PokerOwned Veteran

2nd time in a row cashing in at plo8

Last night I entered late into a $2.20 PLO8 tourney, and I won $7. This is the 2nd time in a row that I'm ITM w/o a rebuy. Easy pickings, but at this rate I'll never get wealthy off these guys.PLO8-5thplace.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by pcgnome View Post
    Last night I entered late into a $2.20 PLO8 tourney, and I won $7. This is the 2nd time in a row that I'm ITM w/o a rebuy. Easy pickings, but at this rate I'll never get wealthy off these guys.PLO8-5thplace.jpg
    still a profit....i took down the $500 gtd plo on carbon....either that or it was more with overlay.....dont like h/l bc thats just nothing but helmets/short buses

PokerOwned Veteran
    There's lots of overlay and donkey shoves with nothing but air. That's one reason why its profitable. Yeah... I lost $20 at 1st, but I've got it back now.

PokerOwned Master
    I feel like going in late is so hard to do especially with no rebuy.Keep it going though!

PokerOwned Pro
    you just have to keep building your bankroll so you can play the higher level games and will make more money, just remember at each new level the play will be a bit different and you have to make adjustments or you will get your pockets emptied

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    any cash is good cash!! especially if u dont have to rebuy!! patience is golden!! congrats!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm routinely ITM playing the micro PLO SNGs. so I tried the $11 big tournament last night, and I could not get get a playable hand in over 2 hours. Anybody have any insights on this? Whenever I move up to the bigger tournaments, I usually end up being card dry. No matter if it's on the internet or playing live poker I usually get the same results.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree... great patience and a little good luck.... no rebuying is the only way to feel great about finishing in the money

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well here's a tourney I just finished....Late entry & no rebuys. I never had more than 8K in chips honest. Ugh I came in 9th and won $23.
    Attached Images Attached Images