Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

25k+ pot in dazzler sick! all in pre!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Survey Master
    LOL and it was only level 5.

PokerOwned Veteren
    that looks like some great hero poker with that k,8 off!

PokerOwned Master
    you run as bad as me crusher... we should play heads-up to see who has the worst luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Derickp55 View Post
    that looks like some great hero poker with that k,8 off!
    All three players should be marked as fish if they're going all in preflop that early in a tournament with those hole cards.

If you choose to play bingo, you can't be upset when you lose.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    All three players should be marked as fish if they're going all in preflop that early in a tournament with those hole cards.

before ragging on the guy i think the prudent question was how deep was he and was he calling 2 shoves or pushing all in over 2 limpers? can't fault a guy for 1) getting the money in with AQ if he's short and 2) trying to win the pot pre-flop with 2 people showing weakness if they did limp.

think it all really depends on how the hand played out pre-flop. but i would have to agree if he over 15 bb and calling 2 shoves ahead of him with AQoff is a highly risky play.

but i think the best part of the screenshot is the guy's screen name is "justkeepfishing" and is in the pot with A10 - lol.
    Last edited by joefine; 05-05-2012 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joefine View Post
    before ragging on the guy i think the prudent question was how deep was he and was he calling 2 shoves or pushing all in over 2 limpers? can't fault a guy for 1) getting the money in with AQ if he's short and 2) trying to win the pot pre-flop with 2 people showing weakness if they did limp.

think it all really depends on how the hand played out pre-flop. but i would have to agree if he over 15 bb and calling 2 shoves ahead of him with AQoff is a highly risky play.

but i think the best part of the screenshot is the guy's screen name is "justkeepfishing" and is in the pot with A10 - lol.
    He still had over 10 BB's after losing the hand. This simply was a case of three fish throwing their chips in the middle and hoping to hit something. This isn't a bad beat or a "sick" hand.

I do, however, hope all three continue to make plays like this when I'm at their table.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Master
    He still had over 10 BB's after losing the hand. This simply was a case of three fish throwing their chips in the middle and hoping to hit something. This isn't a bad beat or a "sick" hand.

I do, however, hope all three continue to make plays like this when I'm at their table.
    LOL People like to gamble - what can you say. And when I saw the 2000 I just assumed he and the K8 guy rebought.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    It is a dollar buy-in, I would think the play would be looser.

Quote Originally Posted by joefine View Post
    you run as bad as me crusher... we should play heads-up to see who has the worst luck.
    hu4rollz? lol

um excuse you? lol

oh stop it..lol

Quote Originally Posted by RaiseWinPotFold View Post
    It is a dollar buy-in, I would think the play would be looser.
    lol ya its pretty loose...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast