Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

$250k Free Roll Ticket won! 3rd tries a charm...

My advice...get up to $11k then stall till last 30players and then shove 1x with AA, KK AK and that should get you enough chips to lag in.

People donk out real fast and the blinds are large so if you have $8k left (last 31 people left) and shove ur AK and every one folds - you should have about $12k and that's enough to fold into the top 25.

just committed suicide at 17th place....and got the "Congrats $250k ticket"...

Banned
    Very nice score there, put that ticket to good use and turn it into a nice cash.

woww.....nice...looks like someones in a upstring past few days.......enjoy it bro ...........
    Last edited by Swittie; 04-25-2013 at 10:52 AM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Very nice score there, put that ticket to good use and turn it into a nice cash.
    Just noticed this week ends $250k has over 300 in it as well already. Gonna be a blood bath.

Seasoned Veteran
    Those are terribly hard. I've played in a bunch

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    woww.....nice...looks like someones in a upstream past few days.......enjoy it bro ...........
    Very true - had a bad bender there for a couple weeks now my premiums are holding up. even last few days I have been on the leaderboard 2x and got donked out by a set on river both times - else Id be huge right now. but yeah - winning enough hands to be in top ten almost every tourney till I hit a set...

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by benjigabby View Post
    Those are terribly hard. I've played in a bunch
    You do have to push your luck early - play suited connectors and donk off half your stack - and when you get AA, KK QQ - its all in. Thios strategy worked 33%...the tourney b4 that I was at like $15k and I stupidly shoved AK on a smaller stack ($7k?) - which would have got me enough chips for a ticket - he had K9s and I lost. I should have just lagged and waited for HU with AK on a smaller stack or waited for sure for AA KK and HU.... They key is to get to $10k and laaaggggggg till u get AA, KK or a really small stack in blind with you shoves. then call and no big deal if they win.

PokerOwned God
    Awesome. Freerolls get lots of eliminations early on and then everyone tightens up when everyone's short stacked. It's funny.

Seasoned Veteran
    Freerolls are funny like Wild said

PokerOwned Veteran
    Congrats! On which site was that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast