Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

PokerOwned God

Fianlly the merge spell is broken! $100 GTD BOunty win.

just have to post a breakthrough in Micro pokerology on Merge. Land of the donkfest. After many final tables in a row having my premiums beat by big stack donks with nothing to lose.

I finally win a Bounty and get my $1 bounty buy in back! Tourney cost me $1 then. Got 5 bounties plus first place for $37??

I got donked down to $7k with 6k/$2k? blinds with 4 people left and I came all the way back to win. HU was sick but I played perfect poker. From like $28k against $220k I came all the way back. flat calling the flop and if I caught 2 pair or top pair high kicker I let him lead out and then I cam over the top. He was so aggressive with his stack it was easy. Blufed a few times with min raises at the turn which built my lead to $150k to $105k.
    Got him down to $60k and went all in with 56 vs my jQs and Im 71%,,,til he donks a card. He proceeds to shove 3 of the next 5 hands. I get 66 hole cards - not great but I cant let him take the blinds 5x when they are at like $15k. He shows like 9 q and im 71% aGAINNN couldn't even watch. .... My 6's hold up.

Finally my "ahead pre flop" hands hold up. HA donly 1 key hand all in with J10 all in for $11k at final table 4people lef and 2 people called with garbage cards. Jack on flop I win. That could have gone any which way. I deserve one donk on this fkn site. That tripled me up then I went all with AQ and donk calls with 10 7. Any other day Im getting donked by a 7. NOT TOday!

OK so my Bank roll is back up to with in $30 of where it was 2 weeks ago. Was down to $17. LOL

PokerOwned God
    congrats to PotFan Laugeson(sp?) Ifolded AQ to him and another all in...Dude with A 10 caught a 10 on river. that 10 would of given me a str8 though. PotFan had us both beat til river though of course merge being merge (pocket 66?). Being a PO'er I folded to him - would of been a lot easier if I called with Aq there and tripled up to like $170k. lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Grats man, the Merge gods haven't been so graceful to me. Those bounty tournaments are amazing indeed, and can help that bankroll quite a bit if you get on a bit of a heater.

Keep it up.

nice to hear that bro ....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnston757 View Post
    Grats man, the Merge gods haven't been so graceful to me. Those bounty tournaments are amazing indeed, and can help that bankroll quite a bit if you get on a bit of a heater.

Keep it up.
    Thanks man, This one has been kicking my azz - I get 1 bounty then My AA gets donked. You always have a willing all in from someone. Just gotta hope they don't donk you. I usually don't get too many bounties - like 4 to 7 when I play well in them. This one I only had 5 cuz I was just trying top stay alive and not get put all in with out AA, KK QQ AKS....etc... Very easy to call with AJs and have half the whole table push u all in...

Gd news is that people donk out left and right if you know how to survive you can get from 12th to 4th easily. THe last 3 are a BITCH to crack. - huge blinds and I ran into AA one hand when they were all in every hand (wtf?) got me down to $7k - and I came back to win they were so donky lol.

So what did it take or who did you blow for it to finally go ur way. LOL cause im in the same boat
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Good job on the win and the bounties dude.

Its good to get that monkey off your back and get that win, more to come for sure
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Congratz

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    So what did it take or who did you blow for it to finally go ur way. LOL cause im in the same boat
    Probably not going for the bounties helped - (not sure if that is a gd strategy in the long run as you have to be top 5 to make any $ in these).
    The other school of thought is it costs $2. IF you can steal one bounty early then you have $4k in chips and all you need is one dying quail and pocket AA/KK to make your buy in back.

I played this one real conservative as I didn't get AA or KK - and only had 1 bounty early. so placing 10th through 20th is like a $1.70?? u only make like .40 cents. SOOO I played more conservatively and lagged up the board till I was on AK, KK AAQQ and shoved on big stacks looking for a bounty with 27off.

Cant say it enough how fast people donk out in these. I went from $5k in 17th place securing a $1.70 to 12th place and a dbl up puts me in 7th place. From7th place final table you shoving AK, KK, QQ AQ AJs.... I was in 4th at $7k and won if tells you how donkey these are.