Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Master Sergeant

Thumbs up $25,000 GTD Cash Finish at Cake Network! 06-12-11

I finished 14th out of 131 players at this $25k GTD and won $400! Played it through Sports Interactive.. a cake skin. Qualified for it by getting a ticket to the Monthly Insiders Final and winning that one. Winner got a ticket to this $25k one. I was doing pretty well, but card dead time hit me at the end. I was shortest stack all in with A,J and lost a flip to a small PP. That ticket I won from the Monthly Insiders Final was for a $5k Added, but Cake changed it to a ticket to the $25k shortly after Black Friday. Not a bad payout for qualifying from a freeroll.

Congratulations datsme53SI,

Out of 131 players in Tournament 9770022 (The $25,000 Guaranteed), you came in 14th and have won $400.00.

You've also been awarded 84 Poker Points for participating in the tournament.

Knight
    very good job datsme , keep it up
    Quote Originally Posted by datsme53 View Post

I finished 14th out of 131 players at this $25k GTD and won $400! Played it through Sports Interactive.. a cake skin. Qualified for it by getting a ticket to the Monthly Insiders Final and winning that one. Winner got a ticket to this $25k one. I was doing pretty well, but card dead time hit me at the end. I was shortest stack all in with A,J and lost a flip to a small PP. That ticket I won from the Monthly Insiders Final was for a $5k Added, but Cake changed it to a ticket to the $25k shortly after Black Friday. Not a bad payout for qualifying from a freeroll.

Congratulations datsme53SI,

Out of 131 players in Tournament 9770022 (The $25,000 Guaranteed), you came in 14th and have won $400.00.

You've also been awarded 84 Poker Points for participating in the tournament.

PokerOwned Master
    Congrats. They're payin close to top 20% which is a nice deal for GTD big pot.

Well done Datsme I railed you a while too
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant
    what is this it doesnt look like cake poker. does it still have all the cake poker tournies and ring games just the same thing

Sergeant
    and nice finish on the tourney keep it up hopefully i can get to play with you sometime you look pretty goood

Doesn't merged sites also have the same tournaments as FeltStars & Carbon Poker?
    This is pretty much the same as Cake Network but different software on the same server.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Very damn nice win. Great finish. Hope you run that roll up to a pro roll. GL at all your tables.

Nice cash!

Good Job!

Wow, I hope to get there someday. That's a great way to start your bankroll. Congrats!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast