Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    love to see ur still on my cawkkk!!! good shitt bro.....btw he is my boy and has been told from the best!!
    massive luckbox then good to know
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    now yoy have to win back2back2back!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    member less than a month and won b2b twice tells me either you are a massive donk that if i ever play against i will want to shoot you in the head, or you will be the player that will shut up big mouths with more ego than skill such as custom, lilturk, pokeyourface etc
    You know what they say.. "beware of the sleeping turk.. for when she wakes the earth will shake."

I will have to once again prove my dominance in october.. see you very soon.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    Just to brag a bit myself here...

I have achieved the b2b award finishing 1st... then missing a tournament; making myself ineligible to win b2b and then ripping 2 more wins in a row and making a final table appearance in my next showing... b2b2b.

Once again, I nearly captured my second b2b when the pot was about $200 last winter. I had a first place finish and a second place finish against kozikpro, who as everyone knows is a stupid monkey retard. So there - Eat it people. I'm going to do it again once the pot has swelled to my liking to show the PokerOwned Kingdom my supreme dominance in all games of poker.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jcolee2 View Post
    Just to brag a bit myself here...

I have achieved the b2b award finishing 1st... then missing a tournament; making myself ineligible to win b2b and then ripping 2 more wins in a row and making a final table appearance in my next showing... b2b2b.

Once again, I nearly captured my second b2b when the pot was about $200 last winter. I had a first place finish and a second place finish against kozikpro, who as everyone knows is a stupid monkey retard. So there - Eat it people. I'm going to do it again once the pot has swelled to my liking to show the PokerOwned Kingdom my supreme dominance in all games of poker.
    dont be to modest dude on your accomplishments..lol..

Banned
    greengiant you're a beast for shipping B2B twice in a week. Im still dreaming of doing it once.

PokerOwned Veteran
    congrats on the b2b..ive come thisclose to doing myself

Elite PokerOwned Member
    congrats , the next will be 120 & so on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!123

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123