Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

2 Winners and 4 other final tables in PO tournaments

Not really much to brag about since some of the play in the PO tournaments is...........Lets just say questionable. But I think over 50% FT's and two take downs is an ok stat to have in only ten tournaments . And I can proudly say I did it without shoving all in first hand with 45 chips in the pot, every other hand, or snap calling all in with an inferior hand like 22 to come from behind

Congratulations, keep up the good work.

PokerOwned Veteran
    keep up the running good. always nice to cash that many times

Quote Originally Posted by belit2day View Post
    Not really much to brag about since some of the play in the PO tournaments is...........Lets just say questionable. But I think over 50% FT's and two take downs is an ok stat to have in only ten tournaments . And I can proudly say I did it without shoving all in first hand with 45 chips in the pot, every other hand, or snap calling all in with an inferior hand like 22 to come from behind

I think you will find that most players are here cause they are gamblers and not poker players and have no clue when to quit the terrible style of gambling they do in poker.. Push and pray seems to be the norm in PO games. YA cant win til its heads up so i dont understand the theory of win it all right now when its not possible
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden