Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 and 3 outers in big hands???

Why is it every time Im(or you) are allin or in a big hand(key moment) of a turny or sng the 2 or 3 outers hits? Like it can NEVER hit during a nothing hand but let it get allin and the 2 and 3 outer ALWAYS appears. Sad but very typical of online in my experience unlike live where it rarely happens in big hands
    Last edited by abwil2; 05-27-2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: mis spelled
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteren
    Been happening to me for awhile now, just getting use to the suckouts.

We all have experiences such a think, well most of them.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Maybe its just a impression, because you remeber well these hands instead of others

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yes, I think Mig is onto something here. The only other possibility is to go down the "online poker is rigged" road, which leads to the deep abyss. We tend to remember the suckouts more than the hands that turn out "how they are supposed to". The key is to stay decision oriented, instead of results oriented. If you got your money in with your opponent only having 2 or 3 cards to win, you have done well my friend. Keep up the good work! The fact that you lost the hand has no bearing at all on how you played it, or how you should play the exact same hand, should it arise again in the future.

These bad beats will happen more than often.

Master Sergeant
    As for FTP imho it happens 9/10 tourneys. perfect runner runners surprise ppl...

and i noticed one more thing - day to day i'm meeting KK vs AA fight during the pre-final table and lose all this times. exactly during pre-final fight of 2 chip leaders

Elite PokerOwned Member
    they do hit in nothing hands but you dont remember it because it is a nothing hand. You only remember the big losses

PokerOwned Veteran
    huh and I thought I was the only one that got sucked out on ...like allthe time ...maybe it is selective memory.. but it sure dos seem like all my 3 outer hands lose especially lol weird the guy could have 18 outs sometimes and not hit but when its 3 or less watch out cuz before the cards are even flipped over U just feel it coming...so I'm trying to take the ALL-IN part out of my game when i can help it..seem know I have less bad beats probably cuz its not for all my chips now..(usally) ,,

Maybe Maybe)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast