Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

why am i so unlucky

every now and again great days of poker then just str8 south for weeks does that happen to everyone???

PokerOwned Master
    lol i remember a cassino movie(robert de niro).1 guys says if he dont have bad luck dont have luck at all.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    yes it happens to e1,i think i use patience,i think i call good cards,then get my ass handed to me,and hate to hit pr kings an lose to a low 2 pr
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned Veteran
    I feel ya! One day I feel like I can't be stopped, then the next day just get my a$$ whooped. The awesome rollercoaster of poker

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yes. Welcome to the world of poker.

PokerOwned Veteran
    try to put more effort in your game, if you REALLY want to make your game better, you can. It just needs to come from inside you

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    It happens to everyone of us at any given time. Ultimately we all have good and bad days, positive and negative poker runs and nonetheless a fluctuating bankroll to go along wit it. Best of luck to you on and off the felts. Play the best you can and although you will have some losses, for the most part you will stay on the positive side given the fact you play as best as you can and followed through on the hands you should've on.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Ultimately through my experiences it's not due to "bad luck" but you are putting yourself in bad positions. You are probably opening too many hands, and when you get "lucky' with hitting your draws you think you are playing well and winning, however you are still making -ev plays and that is why in the longrun you are losing. Plug your holes, fix your leaks, and analyze your play if you want to improve, don't just base it on 'luck' good or bad. Just because you have Aces, doesn't mean you should win the pot, you have to know when to hold em and when to fold em'

why u have chosen the beginners corner instead of the poker talk sub forum is beyond me...maybe ure not unlucky just stupid and dont know how to play poker if u cant even get that right
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Yes it happens even to the best of him. Your going to go through hot and cold spells. Just be patient and you will do just fine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast