Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brunogato View Post
    dinheiro de um frerrol sempre ? bom

Gotta earn points to play the free roll. and English please no Portuguese

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I'm not into freerolls nemore unfortunately. I just play them like bingo now. I know I'm good and I don't need the practice anymore nor will I share my playing skills with ne1 from the freerolls unless it's a PokerOwned member. I can't even stay for the ones here. I really should just to learn some patience but I don't wanna play for fun nemore. I like winning x4 the orig. stack then donking it off. I can't be playing for 4 hours to win 50 cents; it defeats the purpose of playing sometimes.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Banned
    congrats on the win. Always feels good to win one of em, especially a freeroll with the donkey freeroll mentalities

congrats. just gotta turn it into thousands now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    I'm not into freerolls nemore unfortunately. I just play them like bingo now. I know I'm good and I don't need the practice anymore nor will I share my playing skills with ne1 from the freerolls unless it's a PokerOwned member. I can't even stay for the ones here. I really should just to learn some patience but I don't wanna play for fun nemore. I like winning x4 the orig. stack then donking it off. I can't be playing for 4 hours to win 50 cents; it defeats the purpose of playing sometimes.
    this was not for fun i won 270$ lol

Banned
    Almost there actually.. took that turned into 450 then now am up to 633 at start of today and just hit a tourney made about 100$ and hiting the next as i type lol

PokerOwned Master
    Nice man! Congrats on the the freeroll win. I feel like you have to get so lucky to win those tournaments. How many players were there in the tourny?

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonghead View Post
    Almost there actually.. took that turned into 450 then now am up to 633 at start of today and just hit a tourney made about 100$ and hiting the next as i type lol
    Do you play cash games? What stake level are you playing at? Or do you only play tournaments?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    Nice man! Congrats on the the freeroll win. I feel like you have to get so lucky to win those tournaments. How many players were there in the tourny?
    284 people or close to

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    Do you play cash games? What stake level are you playing at? Or do you only play tournaments?
    Just tournaments no cash.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast