Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AA busted

Elite PokerOwned Member

AA busted

I have had pocket AA busted 16 times in the past week alone. All of the times have been with the aces I have had another player go all-in pre-flop and when I call the all in. Sure as the dickens the other player hits two pair,draws out a straight, flush or whatever. Now I have busted AA in this way myself and I'm not gripeing about it. But 16 times I mean come on.
    And it has only happened to me on merge (odd huh). I do wish good luck to the player who beat me in these instances. But I was just wondering

How often has this happened to you?

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    i really dont count this.but many times that's for sure....

Survey Master
    thats alot of times to get aces cracked in a week

I sure hope you have a day job.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Those damn things are like needles in your hand sometimes. Don't feel bad, I have very little success with them too. It is one of those funny things that has changed in the game in the last 20 years, In the 80's and even 90's, you could push pre without thinking too much about it. Now with the internet age, these kids don't care about statistical averages. It is an instant gratification world we live in now! I am still adjusting....LOL

Well that is bad beats, variance

PokerOwned God
    I can tell you from experience. I had a bad month on Absolute where I seriously looked over my shoulder and thought it was a prank. I'm talking Set over set 5x in a row - AA getting busted 4x in a row - and losing most flips. I took time off - got my roll back up to $180 or so and then the site got shut down - so I pretty much quit then and there...Lost some cash to the site no biggie. But that month was otherwordly - when people are talking trash and you wait for 3 hours to catch a set on the flop and bust someone - only to see they catcha higher set all-in - 5x in a ROW!!! Bad, Bad bad month. A whole month of variance. Sickening. Hasn't happend b4 or since thank god.

PokerOwned God
    typical online poker stuff it is not variance it is poker online really amazing bad beats really

PokerOwned Master
    sorry u have some bad beats and online its more posible

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yea i've been knocked out right before the bubble way too many times with aa...losing to qj qk or some other bullshit pp that always hits...its super frustrating but what can u do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast