Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    noiiiceeee! i only have been able to play it once and busted early...i really hate carbon tourneys but that one is good if u can go deep

PokerOwned Demi-God
    very nice cash
    continued success for ya i hope

PokerOwned Veteran
    congrats very nice. so how was it? i played before the big increase in traffic at merge and cashed it was a pretty tough field

Private
    Congrats!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Wow very nice, nothing better than winning big from a money coming of a freeroll.

Yeah im thrilled about it. Im for the most part a pretty tight (mostly ABC player) but selectively aggressive. But i will also fold when most wont, like i had AJ and AQ right before the money and folded them both to raises, also raised with AQ late and folded to a reraise.. sometimes my sixth sense works in my favor sometimes i cringe when i get to see the hand played out. I know sometimes i say shit like these sites are rigged when im on tilt but its nice to be rewarded for my style once in a while.. every dog has its day i guess LOL Now i need to see what i can do with it work/time permitting. Not a cash game player as i think im too tight for em. Dont like sng's too much so i mainly only play turnys when i can time wise..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Banned
    Very nice cash. Whatever your playing style, it shows you can run good and cash in a big tourney. That's the name of the game. Keep it going!!

PokerOwned Master
    congrats

PokerOwned Veteren
    very well done

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123