Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64056.2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Im going to congrats u on ur build but unlike the others here im going to tell u that u used HORRIBLE BRM. You got up to 4 bucks and instantly went higher in stakes BIG NO NO!!! I dont think this post in conducive to good play and good brm and is exactly what is wrong with most people here. They want to play higher and go for that golden ring only to be in the forums next day cryiung they dont have any money or points. Still glad u won but IMO what u did was very wrong (brm wise) and played way out of ur means!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Im going to congrats u on ur build but unlike the others here im going to tell u that u used HORRIBLE BRM. You got up to 4 bucks and instantly went higher in stakes BIG NO NO!!! I dont think this post in conducive to good play and good brm and is exactly what is wrong with most people here. They want to play higher and go for that golden ring only to be in the forums next day cryiung they dont have any money or points. Still glad u won but IMO what u did was very wrong (brm wise) and played way out of ur means!!
    Who the fack uses BRM with $4?

#NiggasInParis

I'm not using bankroll at $4 it's seem useless thought haha.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Good G?me is time too play sunday mill?n pro lol

PokerOwned God
    great job... good luck in your future battles lol... gl

is this so unusual that this happens..
    I had this too!
    from $5 to $150 on NL25
    in 2 or 3 days, next day I lost 3 buy ins, cashed out lol
    ~Have no fear! ac13 is here!~ ''You douchebags are gonna bring your A-game? - Just messing with you Sasquatch!'' Philip Hoffman

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    Who the fack uses BRM with $4?
    I thought that anyone that wants to build would use BRM. cause regardless there was no reason to step up in stakes. Obviously not many here will use it, an the excuse i guess will be how u gonna use brm with 4 bucks, simple u dont move up in limits is one way. You shouldnt be stepping up out of .02 .04 until you have at least 40 bucks in ur roll.

Like i said congrats on ur build but askin who the fack uses brm with $4 shows u dont want to use brm and being that this is a beginner sites for building whats being showed here is to go for that golden ring and will just hurt more then it helps and more degens will be risking it all to try and build..

Now i know 4 bucks isnt much to play with and if not willing to stay in a strict guideline of brm your never going to build a roll. with $4 maybe DON's til u get 20 or not sitting down with more then 2 bucks at 2c 4c till ur at 20 but there has to be guideline. Dismissing it as "only"4 bucks will get u into more trouble in the future, just hope you learn there has to be a set limit to play with..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Survey Master
    im hoping to turn 2.40 into 50 by thursday

Banned
    Good job mate, you've done such a great job!! hope you won't lose your bankroll

PokerOwned God
    I turned $30 into $0 in 30 minutes playing $3 scheduled events - what a donk fest - lol. got $20 of it back playing SNG.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123