Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thought I flopped the nutz!

I was playing a .25-.50 6-max on lock last night. Everyone at the table was aggressive , I was just waiting for a big hand ready to smash someone. I'm in the SB , 2 folds & 1 limper, I raise to $2.50 with pkt. 10's , BB re-raises to $5.00, I call and see the flop, 9,9,10 , I just flopped a monster so I check, BB shoves all-in , so I snap-call his $26.00 all-in only to see his pocket 9's, I'm still on tilt from this hand that happened 26 hrs ago.

LLB King
    Very unlucky, that's just one of those hands you have to laugh off.

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    that shit is sick unfortunently iv been on the raw side of that as well only. j8(me) j9 22 flop jj8 turn 9 river 2. lol. pot was about 350.
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky1 View Post
    I was playing a .25-.50 6-max on lock last night. Everyone at the table was aggressive , I was just waiting for a big hand ready to smash someone. I'm in the SB , 2 folds & 1 limper, I raise to $2.50 with pkt. 10's , BB re-raises to $5.00, I call and see the flop, 9,9,10 , I just flopped a monster so I check, BB shoves all-in , so I snap-call his $26.00 all-in only to see his pocket 9's, I'm still on tilt from this hand that happened 26 hrs ago.
    I don't play on lock

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    the other day i had KQ raised 3x with three callers flop was AJT im like yes nice flop! i bet 1/3 of the pot, dude next to me shoves!! im think hell yea nice pot!! the next dude calls too, the last one folds! they all flip over KQ! i was like WTF OMG that shit was crazzy, what are the odds of that happening!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    the other day i had KQ raised 3x with three callers flop was AJT im like yes nice flop! i bet 1/3 of the pot, dude next to me shoves!! im think hell yea nice pot!! the next dude calls too, the last one folds! they all flip over KQ! i was like WTF OMG that shit was crazzy, what are the odds of that happening!!
    i seen that shit, it was crazy!!! i have seen some wild shit on the tables lately! LMAO
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol ive done a similiar thing but i didnt realize i flopped the nuts at foxwoods didnt double check my hand before i mucked then put 2 and 2 together

Elite PokerOwned Member
    must be nice to flop the sets, from time to time doesnt it?

PokerOwned God
    Yuck. That's just one of those hands that you realize everyone else would've called on the flop as well.

Experienced Member
    crazy flop ever, a poker and a full house, seems very difficult to muck the 10's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast