Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

$0 to $800 in 4 days (Mix of blackjack and poker)

So I started out at $0 in my 888 account on Monday. I had gotten some grades back and was feeling a bit down over one of them (first year university) so I decided to hit up some FastFold Freerolls that 888 is doing through april and may to promote their "Snap Poker". I won a couple of dollars, and grinded them to the "Iron"Reward status that allowed me access to 4 $100 GTD freerolls per day.

I made it in 1st for 23$ in the $100 GTD, and worked that up to 125$ with a mix of blackjack and poker. Needless to say, I lost all 125$ by the end of monday. Fuck if I was going to end it there. No, I was at $0, but it wasn't over. I still had 2 tickets left to the $5000 freerolls for Fastfold poker.

I proceeded to win 2$. I got lucky at blackjack and worked that to 50. From there, I played 2 tournaments and placed 10th and 9th for another 50$ in prize money. I played some 0.05/0.10c NLH, and some 0.12/0.25c NLH, and worked the 100$ up to 150$ or so. I then mixed playing, with blackjack and got that up to about 360$ over the course of tuesday and wednesday. Last night I worked that up to 430 with blackjack, and this morning I played some cash games and blackjack and got that to $785. I've had an extreme lucky streak at blackjack, winning maybe 400$ of the 785 (probably closer to 500) but my play method and betting plan has been fairly solid. betting 5-25$ at a time at most, going out if I'm down 50, stopping if I'm up by about 35-60.

But now I'm at $800. I'm thinking about stopping blackjack and switching solely to poker. Not sure. In any case, I'm withdrawing ~$600 of it and leaving 200 to play with

And that's my story of hitting 800 bucks from 0.

Does anyone have any tips or advice for where I should be going from here? SHOULD I quit blackjack if it's been such a nice supplement on the side, or just be EXTREMELY cautious with my blackjack playing? What Stakes/tournaments/SNG's should I be playing from here on out? I've never had more than 20-50$ to play with in the past, so I'm a little overwhelmed right now.
    "lol i just got a notifications leting me know a tourney is about to start and has 35 hours of late reg." - Drywallman3

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Nice win congrats! Keep on winning!

Congratulations, I hope your run good continues.

Seasoned Veteran
    What a great run! I turned about 2 bucks into about 80 yesterday playing 1 dollar s and gs. Eventually lost all the money and then deposited another 50 that I tilted away. Its funny how sometimes I will play great poker for hours and hours and hours but then lose all the bank roll building in minutes.

The next step is your whole roll on a 10 team parlay.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Seasoned Veteran
    I'm making a ledger in an attempt to stop that from happening. As well, I'm going to try to adhere fairly strictly to some good BR management.
    "lol i just got a notifications leting me know a tourney is about to start and has 35 hours of late reg." - Drywallman3

Seasoned Veteran
    This is my Bankroll from now on, so I REALLY would rather not lose it :P I HATE depositing on sites, I prefer freerolls, and what are the odds of me working up to $800 from freerolls again? I'm livin' the DREAM.

I got a hot tip on the 7 horse in the 4th race

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Seasoned Veteran
    Rivdee I HATE you I'm not doing SPORTS BETS! :P

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    put it all on the stl cardz jk jk goodluck bro
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast