Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Online blackjack is tough but you seem to have cracked the code! good luck.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow up and down, sounds lot like me. But if iwas u I would avoid BJ at all cost. It's only matter of time before u loose it or most of your roll playing that game. Least that's my opinion. Stick to poker. gl to u

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    Online blackjack is tough but you seem to have cracked the code! good luck.
    Lol if only. I'm trying to stop playing blackjack, but it seems so tempting! I'm up to $3000.00 right now, and trying not to touch the blackjack table ^^;
    "lol i just got a notifications leting me know a tourney is about to start and has 35 hours of late reg." - Drywallman3

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    wow up and down, sounds lot like me. But if iwas u I would avoid BJ at all cost. It's only matter of time before u loose it or most of your roll playing that game. Least that's my opinion. Stick to poker. gl to u
    Ya, like I said I'm trying to stop. I built up a bankroll of $3000 in 5 days starting at nothing. You can't ask for a better opportunity than this. I just made enough to live for a few months while in school I'm going to try my best to switch to solely poker with 200$ or so.
    "lol i just got a notifications leting me know a tourney is about to start and has 35 hours of late reg." - Drywallman3

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well your riding high very nice! Only problem is the fact that you will lose it all playing blackjack. Talk to me in a week. Or a day. It will be gone to BJ 100%.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea online blackjack is crazy to me!! Goodluck though!

quit blackjack now while you're still up!!! it won't last

Banned
    pass me the dutchie with your left hand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    betting it on a kid from Iraq if he would throw a rock to hit a tree. i think it will be on the weekend. you can watch the kid if you have satelite cable.

i think the odd for the kid to hit a tree is -185. i am betting on this Irag Kid.

Seasoned Veteran
    Just got Blackjack blocked from my account, and I'm at 2.3K. I'm waiting on a Wire Transfer to go through ($100) to double check that the money is received by my new Debit account, and then I'm withdrawing all but $100-$200 of it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast