Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Nice win, keep it up! i would withdraw some of it

Experienced Member
    Wow! That has never happened to me brotha. Best of luck & maybe I can do the same..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    but how much did u really lose?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I lost all my money in blackjack!

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vtriclone View Post
    but how much did u really lose?
    50$ about 6-7 months ago. Only time I ever deposited, and it was with Icheques. Right now, my bankroll is at $1100 so I think I'm set for my BR :3 Withdrawing $900 of it, leaving myself 200 to play with
    "lol i just got a notifications leting me know a tourney is about to start and has 35 hours of late reg." - Drywallman3

PokerOwned God
    Cool run. Congratulations. My advice, now that u've got a good role is stick to brm. Try some big mtts.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Cool run. Congratulations. My advice, now that u've got a good role is stick to brm. Try some big mtts.
    I'm likely going to be opening up a TFSA to store my savings in, and draw 200$ a month to play if I go broke in a month (which means I need to wait a month to play), with the added rule that any time I lose 3 months worth ($600) I need to save up 400$ over 2 months from my actual job to pay to try again. That way I can build up a savings account, put extra cash towards spending for fun, and have a failsafe so I can't lose all my money.

I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing yet, but this is one idea. I definitely want to look into supporting my income with poker if I can get good enough at it :P
    "lol i just got a notifications leting me know a tourney is about to start and has 35 hours of late reg." - Drywallman3

betting it on a kid from Iraq if he would throw a rock to hit a tree. i think it will be on the weekend. you can watch the kid if you have satelite cable.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    quit the blackjack. it will turn on you soon enough. I hate online blackjack and don't trust it so if you can hit for some money on it take it and run. Good luck

EddieTorr
    If you're winning at blackjack, why stop. Just scale back based on your new bankroll. Good luck!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast