Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

New Upgrade - Loyalty Program - Phase 2

What is the loyalty (discount) program?
    Phase 2 works like this:

- Those users who are attached to our affiliate account (meaning you signed up using our link when you created your account) will be given an extra 10% on all Carbon Redemptions

What if I already have a Carbon Poker account, how can I be eligible for the discount?
    Simple. Since Carbon, PDC and Aced Poker all share the same tournaments and promotions, you can simply make a new account on 1 of the other sites using our link:

Carbon Poker
    PDC Poker
    Aced Poker

Make sure to use THAT LINK when you sign up (Clear Cookies first!)

*** Just a reminder you can only have 1 account at Carbon Poker (You can't create multiple accounts at each site). ***

Ok I signed up using your link, can you change my screen name?
    You can!! Simply click 'edit' and change your name

Is there anything different about any of the sites?
    Nope, Carbon Poker owns all 3 brands, you can get coupons no matter which of the sites you play at!

I just signed up, when will I start getting my bonus?
    Keep in mind, we are sent reports once per day in the mornings. So if you signed up today, don't expect to start getting your discount until the next day

How big of a bonus will I get?
    Right now an extra 10% (This might change later). So if you redeem for $25 you would actually get $27.50

I signed up with your link but I am still not getting the bonus!
    If 2-3 days go by and you are not getting the bonus, please send me a private message so we can fix it

Why should I bother signing up for a new account?
    A few reasons

#1 The more users that are signed up under us, the more revenue we can earn which means the bigger the prize pools
    #2 You get a discount on all your coupons!
    #3 We will start running tournaments EXCLUSIVE to those that are attached to our affiliate account
    Last edited by Zab; 04-22-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    And it's live
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Ok I have a question, a couple of days ago I signed up w/Aced Poker through your link & played in the Omaha Freeroll...When I go into Aced I see that in Private Tournaments there is a Holdem starting in about 1.5 hours, but when I look on the forum for upcoming tournaments Aced is not listed. So my question is where I could find it to purchase a coupon, also when I registered w/them I used a different user name than my Carbon acct. does that make a difference?
    I am totally confused, please help.
    Thanks
    flajules
    Julie

Seasoned Veteran
    o.O

Banned
    wow that is cool thanks zab. I have to make some points to do a redeem.

PokerOwned God
    I created new account but cant Edit my name to change my POwned name.

I have accounts at PDC and Carbon, but I don't think I do at Aced. However since I'm from NewYork they wouldn't let me open a new account on a Merge site anyway. So I am kinda screwed I guess... lol
    Sounds like a good promotion though.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    I have accounts at PDC and Carbon, but I don't think I do at Aced. However since I'm from NewYork they wouldn't let me open a new account on a Merge site anyway. So I am kinda screwed I guess... lol
    Sounds like a good promotion though.
    Hmm.. you might be. You could try I think

I don't have a account w/PDC Poker but I have 3 questions for you please, are there any Poker Owned private freerolls on this site? Do you know if they accept US players? And if I can sign up there should I use my Carbon Poker user name to make everything like tracking easier?

Thanks,
    Julie (flajules)

Oh I am positive I can't open a new account on any Merge site. I tried to like twice in the lst 6mths. No New Yorkers allowed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast