Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    ok so we all know of the p2p news for merge , which will effect trading pts for carbon..etc...so zab as change comes i offer you to adapt and make changes to your client..Your poker client will now be a main source for many po peeps..i would love for you to offer paypal redeems and possbile greendot money pack redeem, maybe min 50...if you can offer these redeems, you will surely succeed in this time of change..i would like to stay but my options are limited with these updates..lmk zab and any feeback would ne nice...
    PayPal is out of the question. PayPal + PO =

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    ok so we all know of the p2p news for merge , which will effect trading pts for carbon..etc...so zab as change comes i offer you to adapt and make changes to your client..Your poker client will now be a main source for many po peeps..i would love for you to offer paypal redeems and possbile greendot money pack redeem, maybe min 50...if you can offer these redeems, you will surely succeed in this time of change..i would like to stay but my options are limited with these updates..lmk zab and any feeback would ne nice...

Paypal = Not an option
    Greendot Money Pack = Don't I have to goto the store, buy them, load them and so on? I can't just buy them online? Also, isn't there a $5 charge to load a card the first time?

Someone wants to educate me I can certainly buy these.

Also, what if I purchase virtual credit cards? Would that be an option people want (I think I'd be in the same boat though with the $5 load charge)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Paypal = Not an option
    Greendot Money Pack = Don't I have to goto the store, buy them, load them and so on? I can't just buy them online? Also, isn't there a $5 charge to load a card the first time?

Also, what if I purchase virtual credit cards? Would that be an option people want (I think I'd be in the same boat though with the $5 load charge)
    weeeeeeeee
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

PokerOwned God
    Paypal = Not an option

you are correct in regards to the greendot cards, so to offset this you have to charge more for greendot redeems to offset the 5 dollar charge or any charges to you..i guarantee peeps will stay due to the greendot redeems if you have them because this is cash..lmk..for ex..a 20 redeem plus the 5 dollar charge to you will require 25 bucks of po pts to get the 20 dollar greendot redeem..not to hard to make adjustments on this.. let this be an option, we can have ebay, amazon and greendot or virtual cc redeems..that would be awesome
    Last edited by gametime74; 10-28-2012 at 10:50 AM.

Paypal = Not an option

Yes you would have to go to the store to purchase a gdmp, and there is a $5 charge to buy them.

Survey Master
    Have you all heard of Serve? https://serve.com/what-is-serve/#/serve-card

I agree people will love the gdmp redeems Zab. You could go to the store and buy the codes and give out the codes as people redeem. It could really be a good idea. I've never redeemed with you yet Zab but I would for sure to get a gdmp I use those all the time.

Zab
    the minimum purchase for a GDMP is $25?

Can you buy them online?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post

nice, serve sounds and looks pretty good..that is the key dal, offer more options on redeems..make the site the best..

how come we didnt think of this b4 lol
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast