Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63946.66

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    do u know the Private Clubs structure?
    Yes I play in a league on and off there, for a couple years now.
    I prefer client especially in this instance. I don't think those home games would even be able to update in our system for the promos. I think having them there would be alot more maintenance.

Zab
    PokerStars Home Game Rules (This is why we had to take it down before)

ADVERTISING
    6.1You shall not use Home Games to promote any service or product of any party except PokerStars or its group companies (for example by linking to the websites of third parties or displaying the advertising of third parties), or in any way encourage Members to play online poker on the websites of PokerStars competitors.
    6.2You are not permitted to post links on or otherwise link from the Site or any part of it (including those parts of the Site connected with your Club) to any third party website that promotes a competitor of PokerStars, suggests an association, approval or endorsement of the Club on the part of PokerStars, or violates any term of this Agreement or the End User Licence Agreement.
    6.3You may link to the Site from any website that is owned by you, or in an email sent by you, provided that (i) you do so in a way which is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, and (ii) you do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Your right to link pursuant to this Clause 6.3 cannot be sub-licensed, assigned or otherwise transferred by you. We reserve the right to withdraw this right to link at any time.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    stars has neither :/
    well...if u dont like PS thats YOUR opinion... ty anyways for sharing it with us ....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

ADVERTISING
    6.1You shall not use Home Games to promote any service or product of any party except PokerStars or its group companies (for example by linking to the websites of third parties or displaying the advertising of third parties), or in any way encourage Members to play online poker on the websites of PokerStars competitors.
    6.2You are not permitted to post links on or otherwise link from the Site or any part of it (including those parts of the Site connected with your Club) to any third party website that promotes a competitor of PokerStars, suggests an association, approval or endorsement of the Club on the part of PokerStars, or violates any term of this Agreement or the End User Licence Agreement.
    6.3You may link to the Site from any website that is owned by you, or in an email sent by you, provided that (i) you do so in a way which is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, and (ii) you do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Your right to link pursuant to this Clause 6.3 cannot be sub-licensed, assigned or otherwise transferred by you. We reserve the right to withdraw this right to link at any time.
    that doesnt sounds good... lmao...

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    i think people would just love playing on stars, with a decent layout and decent algorithm....
    Exactly. I still have PS and FTP installed and play in the playchip tourneys. I think if Zab made it where we could play in play tourneys on both, then instead of money, we would get PO points, that would be great.
    Third Eye Seen It Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

ADVERTISING
    Maybe i'm missing it. Is there anyway to not advertise in the way they're stating. I mean if they allow you to play playchip tourneys, than it should be ok somehow to get playchip tourneys that are not involved with promotions or advertising links.
    Third Eye Seen It Coming

And what about FTP also?
    Third Eye Seen It Coming

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    What's the difference between this and just playing in client, other than it just makes things more complicated?
    I think it's a great idea i like the client games but the stakes are so tiny, i play to keep myself occupied during my real game to keep me occupied so i don't get too aggressive, but the client is super easy to miss your turn, either get the client to pop to front or make a loud noise or get the tourneys on acr, bcp, or bovada and I would be thrilled. I know you can do it on acr. Gay pokerspace does it on acr.

I like playing in client. Poker Mavens is the same platform that SWC is using and I would hope to see more people playing there as Zab continues to improve promotions, game selection and cash out options.
    Rev. Christopher "The Dude" ****
    Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

-- W. L. Bateman (<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Third_eye View Post
    Maybe i'm missing it. Is there anyway to not advertise in the way they're stating. I mean if they allow you to play playchip tourneys, than it should be ok somehow to get playchip tourneys that are not involved with promotions or advertising links.
    Put it on acr or bcp...I see pokerspace points builder in private games all the time. might have to have a tiny entry fee like .05$ but eliminate the points fee and we are all good. Gotta do something to make it easier to play client and another game at same time, i miss my hand 50% of the time. Always got radioloyalty running too, guess that adds to the difficulty, but still let's fix it....pop up or loud noise on client or switch to acr.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast