Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63826.57

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I don't know if we can block market loans, but the thing is, ppl who give market loans know the person is in default, why else would they need one?

When we banned market to defaulters before, everyone was up in arms as they needed the market to pay their default.
    Last edited by Poof; 07-19-2014 at 07:38 PM.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by zab View Post
    i also think some way to implement a restriction of whatever cashed in a freeroll is heavily taxed (like min 50% but they get buyin back at minimum)

this i cant do

another thing, i think if a member is in default, the loaning member should be able to request an audit from staff on the client points

this i think i can do

but what about this...

force withdrawal - the person that you are in default to (like debt collection) can look to see your balance. If you are in debt to them, they can force a withdrawal.. Then they can debt collect.

Problem solved?
    yes!

Auto-withdrawal, auto-pay would be good too.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Another thing, I think if a member is in default, the loaning member should be able to request an audit from staff on the client points

This I think I can do

BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS...

Force Withdrawal - The person that you are in default to (Like Debt Collection) can look to see your balance. If you are in debt to them, they can force a withdrawal.. Then they can debt collect.

PROBLEM SOLVED?

Ship it, i think thats been the real wish all along
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Man up and pay up.... Glad ur doing something about this zab... Needs to be done

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I also think some way to implement a restriction of whatever cashed in a freeroll is HEAVILY taxed (like min 50% but they get buyin back at minimum)

This I cant do

Another thing, I think if a member is in default, the loaning member should be able to request an audit from staff on the client points

This I think I can do

BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS...

Force Withdrawal - The person that you are in default to (Like Debt Collection) can look to see your balance. If you are in debt to them, they can force a withdrawal.. Then they can debt collect.

PROBLEM SOLVED?
    This is perfect!

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    yes!

Auto-withdrawal, auto-pay would be good too.
    This I probably won't do.. Simply because a lot of people have agreements and such.. I'll pay you back XX late, Im good for it, they arrange other forms of payment then I delete the loan.. Know what I mean?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

good idea zab
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

yea as far as doing auto, that wouldnt work, but by loaners request, that solves all issue with it
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Perfect, as long as it works.

EddieTorr
    I think this will improve the situation immensely. Thanks, Zab!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast