Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar

Would like the ability to "Undo" or "Cancel" a pending redeem.

There have been many times in the evening and at other times when I have submitted a redeem request and then find out that Zab has gone to bed for the night or has a basketball tourney all day and that leaves my points tied up for many many hours or even a day or longer.

I think it would be nice if I could have the option to undo or cancel the pending redeem request and have my points returned to me in case I find someone who can trade me the poker funds right then or in case I decide to play the client instead.

Now that the Carbon redeems are so delayed this can really become an issue, as I have been waiting since Friday evening for a $5 redeem for Carbon and it is now Monday night after 11pm, and I still haven't received my Carbon $$.

So, dear Zab, tell me why this feature is not available, because I know there must be a reason you don't offer us this option.

Thanks
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

actually since P2P transfers have died at Merge has this issue gone bad, because now Zab has to submit a list of redeems. We are actually lucky that Zab can still have this feature because for him it is still like a P2P transfer. ]

Sweets be patient with the Zabster he does try to make us happy

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    been saying this for ages

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    I totally understand that the Carbon issues with the P2P are not at all Zab's fault nor does he have any control over it, just think that it would be nice when a redeem somehow gets delayed, if we could choose to cancel it and have our points back if we so choose. I'm easy to please and not one to piss and moan, just making a suggestion

So don't scold me for that Drywallman!! :'( lol
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Zab
    This is something i might be able to add. What I am having to do now though, once i submit the redeems to carbon, I mark them as paid. So you wouldn't be able to cancel it AND you wouldn't have the money either You just have to be patient once I mark it as paid
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    This is something i might be able to add. What I am having to do now though, once i submit the redeems to carbon, I mark them as paid. So you wouldn't be able to cancel it AND you wouldn't have the money either You just have to be patient once I mark it as paid
    I think it would be a good idea to do this Zab. Several people have asked about this in the past and I like your idea about marking it as paid which would show cancelling would be too late.

Zab
    I've added it to my (long) list.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    actually since P2P transfers have died at Merge has this issue gone bad, because now Zab has to submit a list of redeems. We are actually lucky that Zab can still have this feature because for him it is still like a P2P transfer. ]

Sweets be patient with the Zabster he does try to make us happy
    This response is what bothers so many of us. I read your response, Drywallman3, as being negative and accusing. I read the original post as being very honest and in no way negative or complaining. Why do you have to take such a negative bent whenever someone has a concern or suggestion. Many of us have wondered about the same thing and in no way blame Zab for the problems at Carbon. The suggestion made is both useful and in no way suggestive of something Zab is doing wrong. Please think about the way you respond to people because your negativity is a real downer when people are just trying to make honest suggestions about changes that might actually be good. Being a moderator requires a little bit of levity and if you can't handle it then maybe you should allow someone else to do it.