Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by gefishy View Post
    Ok, I understand. I only posted this because it wasn't fun to be watching the chat this afternoon. It felt weird to be on the sidelines while Cynthia saw her password spread like wildfire.

Your site, Zab. Your rules! I have personally seen some slanderous passwords from NBN and FRC. Not cool.
    Yup, had PB been more professional I might have stepped in.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Is there no way we could just work out a peace treaty? I think it would be better for both sites to not have any leaks.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    Is there no way we could just work out a peace treaty? I think it would be better for both sites to not have any leaks.
    I think it's a 1 sided fight at this point
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Well I think they're upset because people on here share their PW's. I don't know for sure and I haven't seen any posted but I figured that's whats going on.

Banned
    much more to it then that @TJ.. Most of us moved on but PB couldn't for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by synergybros View Post
    much more to it then that @TJ.. Most of us moved on but PB couldn't for some reason.
    So people here stopped sharing their pw's and they're still bitter?

Private
    Hey guys thanks for understanding and if i've offended anyone out of frustration I apologize. I am a fairly new site and I only run maximum of 3 games per weeek. Some sites do this in one day. So you can understand when my password is leaked how me and my members must feel. As for you Walter you were totally out of line..I said "usually I ban someone for leaking my password but I would give you another chance", then you cuss at me and say ban me I DARE U like a little kid. Well obviously you left me no choice. Also lieing doesnt help your cause we all know you are one of the biggest pw leakers around and that is your bussiness, but it becomes mine when you bash my site and give my pass out. So dont blame me for you not getting in my tournament when all you had to do is ask for refund. Thanks for everyones understanding as I work threw the bugs and kinks. Thanks zab for you support and for the understanding of all your members.

Private
    yes sir chipmagnet I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Master Sergeant
    I agree with you man.

Private
    I do not agree with you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast