Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Angry why the FUCK am i signed up on this website?

I never fucking signed up for this website. I coudnt give a flying fuck about poker and yet somehow magically my username and what i normally use on website forums was signed up for this one. unless this happend to be one of those websites where you signed up on another website and they automatically added you here. Thats the only case i can see.

Fuck this website. I mean only fucking losers give a shit about online poker and actually betting money or whatever with it . which is the stupidest thing you can do as you always have a fucking chance to lose everything. But hey people are stupid these days and think that they can magically make money by doing nothing but playing poker yeah some people might can but......yeah.

Fucking deactivate my account here since I NEVER fucking personally signed up for this personal website i do not feel like going through the fucking hassle of having to figure out ok gee how i deactivate my account.

and you fucking people who automatically signed me up for this site if i signed up for another site or what

fuck you. thats the problem with signing up for websites online anymore chances are you'll end up being signed up for a lot of other shit including fucking spam.

dont FUCKING do that to me again. fucking weirds me out .

fuck this shit site. who the fuck cares about god damn poker. if thats the only fucking thing you losers do all day long on a computer is play fucking poker that is so stupid. get a few friends in rl and play it if you want to that bad.

unlike many of you here i actually use a fucking computer for things like playing high quality 3d games , making music using computer softwware and stuff discovering the web

not playing fucking god damn computer poker.

jesus fucking christ.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Experienced Member
    how the fuck do i have 12 posts?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

you must be a second life fatty that plays MMO games all day... and gets no pussy?!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Nice vocabulary fucker. Save your money and your time and kick-rocks if you don't like it. Have fun dorking out on your "3d games" nerd.

Yea, MMO fatty's talk maaaaaad shyt behind the computers. Go troll on WoW or something buddy!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

The funniest thing is he is listed as b2b champ, this is so wierd....

OP please calm down, I think it is obv we are all in the twilight zone.
    We would not have auto signed you up for the site, or made you the b2b champ as that promotion pays pretty good. Zab should be on soon to fix this.

I bet it might be from OwnedCore which is a site for those types of games.
    Last edited by Poof; 05-11-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Banned
    looks like you need to to tighten up on your computer security, no need to talk down on us poker players, if poker isnt your thing then ok we understand but no need to be a dick, because most here have a life outside of poker and do other things online besides poker.

I think one of his other personalities signed up and forgot to tell this one.
    Rev. Christopher "The Dude" ****
    Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

-- W. L. Bateman (<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

you obviously got grandfathered into this site from MMO Owned. now go earn some points, buy your MMO card... just dont kill urself IRL when ur MMO character dies (like MMO fatty's do!)

Is anyone else confused as I am? If he didn't sign up here, then how did he magically find out he has an account here? Did OP just magically turn his computer on one morning and BAM there is pokerowned.... already signed in with his SN and password? Seems unlikely to me. I think OP must have had someone else that had access to his computer sign-up for an account here. IDK but seems unlikely...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast