Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Who would be interested in learning how to convert offers?

PokeYourFace seems very good at knowing and understanding the surveys and offers and how they work. When to clear cookies, how to check double opt in emails and so on, and so on, and so on. He's pretty much an expert on knowing what to do and what offers will convert best for you.

Now the question is, he wants to be compensated for his team. He is willing to teach members here at PokerOwned for a fee that I would have to pay.

My question to you is, who would be willing to sit down and learn from him? Would people actually take the time to learn? He said it would take each person roughly 2 hours to learn...

I haven't taken his course, I don't intend to. As long as everything is on the up and up and people are earning points and everyone is happy, I would be willing to compensate him.

What say you?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    I will take his course, just have us give a review or something if your paying to let you know if it was worth the money.

Even for anyone to take as a refresher course, as some things have changed along the way with how and when things credit. I would do it.

what about the mentoring program?............. O.o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I understand the desire to be compensated and I could for sure use help. I have converted many things but I feel like I'm running out of stuff to do. Is it possible for it to be youtubed or something? Isn't it the same or similar class each time and shouldn't require 2 hours per person but maybe 4 hours for a good youtube.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    what about the mentoring program?............. O.o
    From my understanding this a little more involved..
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

I'd love to know some of his tricks. I'm in.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Is it still the low low price of 100 bucks?
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    From my understanding this a little more involved..
    Not saying he doesnt know a secret but shouldnt someone be in on the secret for you to be paying him? And does this work for us members who have been here for 3 years? Or is it just for new members? Cause id like to be in on it if its free to us LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Not saying he doesnt know a secret but shouldnt someone be in on the secret for you to be paying him? And does this work for us members who have been here for 3 years? Or is it just for new members? Cause id like to be in on it if its free to us LOL
    It would be free to all PO members, I would be paying for the service

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast