Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    zab i am a good person. Since he stole points i will help out with this! Let me know what is fare to give back to rocket.. I will be a stand up person.

Is it ok to post hand histories so we all look at them. Even the dumbest scammer would know to chimpdump in a way that looks legit

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Your points are safe on here, why is that in question. It's no different if someone got your poker account info (Daniel N. recently got his pokerstars account hacked, would you say your money is safe there?)
    i miss worded that i meant people should have some protection from stuff like that happening unlesss it was somehow rckts fault , a super simple pass something like that.
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

ScottieB should be nice and give Rocket half of the points he won from Daz. They are only points.

PokerOwned God
    My pass was quite strong. I have no idea how daz got it.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Veteran
    the situation sucks both ways. an argument can be made that if you unknowingly bought a stolen computer, and someone made a valid claim to it, you would have to return it to the rightful owner.....

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Is it ok to post hand histories so we all look at them. Even the dumbest scammer would know to chimpdump in a way that looks legit
    I sent the hand histories to rocket. He can email them to you if he wants or I can email them
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    if scottie were to allow the full return of rocket's points, i would donate 500 of my points to scottie

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Your points are safe on here, why is that in question. It's no different if someone got your poker account info (Daniel N. recently got his pokerstars account hacked, would you say your money is safe there?)
    No password is 100% unguessable/uncrackable.

Rocket could have been keylogged, cracked, or the password could've been guessed.

In any way, Rocket if "dazdudly" really DID hack into RocketWrangler's account, Ian would have a lawsuit vs dazdudly in the fact that he accessed his account unauthorized. This may seem silly, however it can be done.

Also, about the points, possibly a consolation of 5000 points at the MOST could be awarded, but Scottieb won these points legitly, and can not be held reliable for a mistake like this as he was not in fault (as far as we know.) Take it like this, I win $50000 from the lottery, the lottery tells me I can't claim the money because someone who bought the majority of the tickets used counterfeit bills and it was found out 3 months later... Is this fair? No. This site is safe and your account is safe, your password is YOURS and if it gets out somehow it is only YOUR fault.

Banned
    zab i have 5k or 7k missing from client. I would be happy to help rocket you can take a split of my last win. That would be 13500 in points... I want to be fair with everyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast