Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61249.24

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    The what's working page doesn't currently work. Unless I am just not letting it load long enough. Thanks! Great work with the site.

Experienced Member
    the spam offers need to be controlled.... anything you download installs 2-3 bs programs on my computer. also it is not very friendly for bovada. if you are going to incorporate it within freerolls, we need to make the site compatible. my tournaments played are not showing up and i do not use carbon.

Quote Originally Posted by whitemeat454 View Post
    the spam offers need to be controlled.... anything you download installs 2-3 bs programs on my computer. also it is not very friendly for bovada. if you are going to incorporate it within freerolls, we need to make the site compatible. my tournaments played are not showing up and i do not use carbon.
    There is no tracking with bovada, they don't supply tournament results.

Experienced Member
    so why mess with bovada if it really doesnt benefit the site? why not say screw bovada and put more into carbon?

so why mess with bovada if it really doesnt benefit the site? why not say screw bovada and put more into carbon?
    Because the members like bovada, it is good advertisement for the site as well when ppl see it in the lobby. People can win money to start a BR there which is challenging as they don't have freerolls. You can be tracked for bankroll boost which benefits the member and the site.

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    Dont know if its just mine but the past few days I try clickin on the link for whats working like recents and past 24 hrs and it keeps saying updating site.
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Please post here what is broken, bugs, etc..

NOT UPGRADE IDEAS.

I.E.

I am told the ACR or BCP tournament sound notification does not work right now. Please post it here.
    I need fixed! I am bugged .. Any ideas?

whats working ive tried them and they dont work for me either

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorspader View Post
    The what's working page doesn't currently work. Unless I am just not letting it load long enough. Thanks! Great work with the site.
    Totally redoing this
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    the spam offers need to be controlled.... anything you download installs 2-3 bs programs on my computer.
    This issue is totally fixed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ing-27590.html
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast