Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Having a problem when trying to accept a friend request or access friend page from profile.
    Says...
    The PokerOwned Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following: •Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    •Open the PokerOwned Forums - PokerOwned Forums home page, then try to open another page.
    •Click the Back button to try another link.

The PokerOwned Forums - PokerOwned Forums forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

figured I'd give you a heads up if you haven't already been notified.
    Tonis

Maybe the Bubbble isssues can be looked at a little zab... i have to refresh page like 5x ussuualy to get the names list to open for the bubble. i use chrome.... and people alwasys,, ask me, turn on ur bubble,, and ots on already too... i know lots of poeple have same isssues with bubble ch at,,, so if any way to improve that,, be nice....ty..... also, recently,, my malware bytes prog,, had an update , and now it thinks PO is malaicious program,,, i alwasy have to close it when i open PO now,, idk why tho...

LOOKING 4 A REAL TEACHER P3RF3CT13's Avatar
    I cant get passwords for ACR anymore or anyother site WHY?
    You (MIGHT) beat me today. But be sure I will beat you the next time for SURE.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Zab, the site is better now that you got rid of carbon stuff. they didnt have transfers anyway lol

PokerOwned Master
    the poker client is really hard to pay attention to when you are playing another game. I doubt we can get a pop-to-front action when it's your turn, but a loud sound shouldn't be hard to do.

PokerOwned Master
    it hasn't hurt my game so far, but it has to be annoying to other players when i time out every other hand....sorry guys

PokerOwned Master
    Seller can cancel a trade and buyer cannot. It is unfair to the buyer. If you buy something and think you are getting it right now but don't, you can't get your points back. If you sell something cheap to buy something more expensive and the seller cancels, you are sol. Both scenarios have happened to me this week.

Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post
    Seller can cancel a trade and buyer cannot. It is unfair to the buyer. If you buy something and think you are getting it right now but don't, you can't get your points back. If you sell something cheap to buy something more expensive and the seller cancels, you are sol. Both scenarios have happened to me this week.
    a delay on points is not the same as nopt getting paid at all imo
    also this is what communication is for ASK them when they intend to ship ure points before agreeing to the trade in market :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    how much longer for donkey betz? fantasy?
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Veteran
    to much people in the pokerstars tournament..... the field is 120 - 200 players

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast