Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Yeah i had to turn of malware and phinsishing in chrome to get some thing s to work
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare31 View Post
    Yeah i had to turn of malware and phinsishing in chrome to get some thing s to work
    oh yeah the speedway aint updated for acr cause i won 5/6/2014 2nd 2.10 and its not in my updates ,why is tht? my name is correct cause it work last week for speeedway and everything else
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

I bought points so I could join a freeroll on Carbon but I now have negative points $5.00 less in my paypal and I cannot play the tourny I wanted to because I have negative points. I verified my phone, This does not make any sense

PokerOwned Master
    radioloyalty has been having trouble for a couple of months now. It either won't let me submit a captcha or one doesn't show up at all. The first 2 or 3 usually work but then it starts messing up

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare31 View Post
    oh yeah the speedway aint updated for acr cause i won 5/6/2014 2nd 2.10 and its not in my updates ,why is tht? my name is correct cause it work last week for speeedway and everything else
    bcp/acr takes 24 hours to update
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    Viroo hasn't let me watch a video for about a month. I see on the ticker that it's working for others, I wonder if anyone can fix it and I can watch their videos again.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Please post here what is broken, bugs, etc..

NOT UPGRADE IDEAS.

I.E.

I am told the ACR or BCP tournament sound notification does not work right now. Please post it here.
    Pop up notifications, in the corner in yellow box, NEVER stop unless log-out and re-log in again...as in like the SAME exact message(s) over and over every 60 seconds...with points balance update/ shows what I just spent points on, and a 3 min warning a tourney is about to start (even tho it began an hour ago)...its pretty annoying lol
    Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength.
    ~Saint Francis de Sales

Seasoned Veteran
    Maybe have the bounties be obtained automatically for PO tournies.

Experienced Member
    what about fixing the way to get points instead of doing many surveys & watching videos & never getting the points? I have cleaned out cookies & all that and still doesnt give me my points. Really wish you guys would make it much more user friendly to accumilate points instead of going through all these steps... This would make this site a lot more fun & user friendly..

HOW CAN PEOPLE TRUST THIS SITE ANYMORE ?
    ……………………..….
    notowned
    on 04-10-2014 02:40 PM
    I won some of these Last Longer Bets and never got credit:
    -100 04-04-2014, 04:27 PM Last Longer Bet
    -5 04-04-2014, 04:27 PM Last Longer Bet
    -66 04-04-2014, 04:27 PM Last Longer Bet
    ……………………..….
    Support
    on 04-10-2014 02:41 PM
    Zab has been out of town, so the payouts have been delayed. Please be patient as he catches things up.
    ……………………..….
    notowned
    on 05-16-2014 09:55 PM
    STILL have never gotten paid for last longer bets on april 4th. What the hey ? ? ? ? ?
    ……………………..….
    Support
    on 05-17-2014 04:53 AM
    That means you have the wrong name entered or you did not win. You want to make sure that the name under the help desk matches the name listed in the cashier section of ACR/BCP. If it was a carbon game, you need the name to be the one that shows at the tables.
    ……………………..….
    notowned
    on 05-17-2014 05:50 PM
    Did Win. Same Name always used.
    First you said the guy who was supposed to key the winnings was not there.
    Then, a month later you say NO.
    Please fix it so I don't have to take it to the 2p2 forum and forward the account information and email chain to Americas Card Room & WPN.
    ……………………..….
    Support
    on 05-17-2014 05:51 PM
    something is wrong with your name if you won.
    Check under the cashier section of the spelling, then compare it to here under the help desk.
    ……………………..….
    notowned
    on 05-17-2014 05:54 PM
    LAST TIME IM TELLING YOU.
    NOTHING CHANGED.
    SAME NAME.
    ……………………..….
    notowned
    on 05-17-2014 06:01 PM
    Oh, and, so what are also saying? You book bets and keep the points if someone uses the wrong name? Are you saying in addition to everything else you guys' SOP is to also keep points whenever you can?
    ……………………..….
    Support
    on 05-17-2014 06:04 PM
    we don't keep the points, they go to the person that lasted longer that has the right name in.
    I am trying to help you so you can drop the attitude. I am not suggesting anything CHANGED, you could be using the wrong name the whole time, alot of ppl have done that.
    Why you are waiting almost 2 months to bring this to our attention is really dropping the ball on your end.
    Zab will have to look into this further.
    ……………………..….
    notowned
    on 05-18-2014 11:16 AM
    And who did you give the points to when I lasted longer in those bets?
    You didn't refund them to me, who did you give them to?
    If I've been using the wrong name that your system was auto-filling why did it work previously when I got paid out on my last longer bets?
    How can you possibly say I waited 2 months? Obviously you haven't even been paying attention since most of this thread has been myself constantly repeating already hashed over details. If your too lazy to fix your businesses problem you had better get someone who can or your 5 figure biz plan will crumble due to your neglect. Still too lazy and want to ACCUSE ME of waiting 2 months to notify you OF YOUR negligance? WTH (April 4th no payout. April 10th excuses for no payout. May 16th & 17th more excuses for no payout.)
    Dropped the ball on my end ? HOW THE HEY CAN YOU EVEN ACCUSE ME OF THAT ? Are you delusional or just lazy ? Or both or worse ? HOW CAN PEOPLE TRUST THIS SITE ANYMORE ?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast