Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

SWC BankRoll Boost

Before I give a bankroll boost here... I need to understand it.

This whole "Krill" thing.

If this user: XXXX 55.44

Earned me 55.44 Krill.. how many SWC chips is that?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    *Cricket*
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab I have over 1k Krill, and I have not raked that much on my account. Lilg would be able to tell you more.... he would be who I would ask.

i dont think 55krill means much... i have like 20k+ means shit... lol

u need like 50k+ for it to be worth anything..
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Zab
    OK so I have no idea how to give bankroll boost there then

PokerOwned Master
    Krill Explanation
    Find Krill every time you are dealt in to a raked hand. Each player dealt in to a raked ring game hand will receive Krill based on the following calculation: √(rake) multiplied by (5 / players dealt) then multiplied by any other bonus factor currently in effect and finally rounded down to the nearest tenth of a Krill. The more Krill you collect, the higher Wave you achieve and thus higher rakeback percentage and access to more freerolls. Krill is updated regularly. Krill is cumulative and never resets. Krill rakeback is paid weekly. Your rakeback is calculated at the highest wave achieved since the last krill rakeback payment. Prizes and other promotions may be removed from your MGR before calculating rakeback. The Krill promotion is subject to change.
    Krill Waves:
    Wave 14 10,000,000 krill 50% Rakeback GrandMasterSeal
    Wave 13 5,000,000 krill 47% Rakeback
    Wave 12 2,000,000 krill 45% Rakeback Sage Seal
    Wave 11 1,000,000 krill 42% Rakeback
    Wave 10 500,000 krill 38% Rakeback Shrewd Seal
    Wave 9 200,000 krill 33% Rakeback Boss Seal
    Wave 8 100,000 krill 27% Rakeback Cunning Seal
    Wave 7 50,000 krill 19% Rakeback Sly Seal
    Wave 6 20,000 krill 11% Rakeback
    Wave 5 10,000 krill 5% Rakeback Tricky Seal
    Wave 4 5,000 krill 2% Rakeback
    Wave 3 2,500 krill Absolutely Nothing Daring Seal
    Wave 2 1,250 krill Freeroll
    Wave 1 500 krill Custom Chat Color FlounderingSeal
    At 1250 krill you become eligible for the 600 chip freeroll that runs every 100 hours.
    At 5000 krill you become eligible for the 1000 chip freeroll that runs every 200 hours.
    At 25000 krill you become eligible for the 1500 chip freeroll that runs every 300 hours.
    At 50000 krill you become eligible for the 3000 chip freeroll that runs every 500 hours.
    At 150000 krill you become eligible for the 5000 chip freeroll that runs every 800 hours.
    Find registration links on your “My Account” page 4 hours before start time.
    Table Starter Rakeback
    Help us start games and keep them going and we’ll help you with 50% rakeback. Two and three handed play at 9max tables of all cash games qualify, and your 50% “Table Starter” rakeback is paid weekly each Monday. The number of players sitting at the table doesn’t matter, only players dealt cards are considered. BONUS “THANK YOU” TO 6max CASH PLAYERS: all 6max tables are eligible for table starter rakeback as of Nov 19th 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by jfaive View Post
    Krill Explanation
    Find Krill every time you are dealt in to a raked hand. Each player dealt in to a raked ring game hand will receive Krill based on the following calculation: √(rake) multiplied by (5 / players dealt) then multiplied by any other bonus factor currently in effect and finally rounded down to the nearest tenth of a Krill. The more Krill you collect, the higher Wave you achieve and thus higher rakeback percentage and access to more freerolls. Krill is updated regularly. Krill is cumulative and never resets. Krill rakeback is paid weekly. Your rakeback is calculated at the highest wave achieved since the last krill rakeback payment. Prizes and other promotions may be removed from your MGR before calculating rakeback. The Krill promotion is subject to change.
    Krill Waves:
    Wave 14 10,000,000 krill 50% Rakeback GrandMasterSeal
    Wave 13 5,000,000 krill 47% Rakeback
    Wave 12 2,000,000 krill 45% Rakeback Sage Seal
    Wave 11 1,000,000 krill 42% Rakeback
    Wave 10 500,000 krill 38% Rakeback Shrewd Seal
    Wave 9 200,000 krill 33% Rakeback Boss Seal
    Wave 8 100,000 krill 27% Rakeback Cunning Seal
    Wave 7 50,000 krill 19% Rakeback Sly Seal
    Wave 6 20,000 krill 11% Rakeback
    Wave 5 10,000 krill 5% Rakeback Tricky Seal
    Wave 4 5,000 krill 2% Rakeback
    Wave 3 2,500 krill Absolutely Nothing Daring Seal
    Wave 2 1,250 krill Freeroll
    Wave 1 500 krill Custom Chat Color FlounderingSeal
    At 1250 krill you become eligible for the 600 chip freeroll that runs every 100 hours.
    At 5000 krill you become eligible for the 1000 chip freeroll that runs every 200 hours.
    At 25000 krill you become eligible for the 1500 chip freeroll that runs every 300 hours.
    At 50000 krill you become eligible for the 3000 chip freeroll that runs every 500 hours.
    At 150000 krill you become eligible for the 5000 chip freeroll that runs every 800 hours.
    Find registration links on your “My Account” page 4 hours before start time.
    Table Starter Rakeback
    Help us start games and keep them going and we’ll help you with 50% rakeback. Two and three handed play at 9max tables of all cash games qualify, and your 50% “Table Starter” rakeback is paid weekly each Monday. The number of players sitting at the table doesn’t matter, only players dealt cards are considered. BONUS “THANK YOU” TO 6max CASH PLAYERS: all 6max tables are eligible for table starter rakeback as of Nov 19th 2012.
    This sounds like we're not getting a swc br boost. Unless we're just "staking" Zab in some freerolls

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i had not seen thise site but i dont think it sounds all that good,gl to yu all
    win if yu can but always play fair

Zab
    So wait, me as an affiliate doesn't get any kick backs? I show users with generated "Krill"

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    im not totaly sure but i know when selling krill accounts its like 10k krill to be wroth anything and i got 40 bucks for my account ive sold with 10345 krill so ide say every 100 krill or so would be about 5-7 chips in rake paid so for 55 krill should be about ide says 2-4 chips depening on where btc is at and how much of a percentage u giving on the br boost im pretty sure im right but ide email [email protected] and he can break down how they pay rakeback and krill
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast