Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63497.96

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What if........

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    to noobs and the survey grinders this is not an easy task to meet, even if 1 bit coin is worth 100k points
    Get a bitcoin, I'll give you 100k pts right now for it, , seriously

the trick is getting it to appeal to everyone on the site and not just a handful of people. the software has to be good. maybe it will have some type of rakeback in the form on po points. i would definitely play it if they had scheduled tournies and sit and goes.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    Get a bitcoin, I'll give you 100k pts right now for it, , seriously

lolol

honestly we shoudl leave the PO points out of thsi whole equation....
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    any poker application that gives more people a reason to complain is fine by me.
    rofl

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would say no.

Bitcoins are a commodity not an asset. Why not just play for Soy Bean Futures. Bitcoins are way to volitaile. I could make 200 dollars one night and come back tomorrow and it only be worth a $100. Concentrate on building your own brand like your doing and building up the Poker Client. You don't need the U.S Justice Dpt. up your ass

Banned
    ill buy a bitcoin for 10k po points

Quote Originally Posted by MRINSIDIOUS View Post
    I would say no.

Bitcoins are a commodity not an asset. Why not just play for Soy Bean Futures. Bitcoins are way to volitaile. I could make 200 dollars one night and come back tomorrow and it only be worth a $100. Concentrate on building your own brand like your doing and building up the Poker Client. You don't need the U.S Justice Dpt. up your ass
    2000 pts per Soybean Future. It's up in the market.

PokerOwned Master
    No clue what a bit coin is, nor what this is all about... but whatever gets more traffic on here, and more offers done is a good thing for you Zab right ? If so, im saying go for it ...
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Banned
    why deal with the hassle of PO points - US - Bitcon exchange rates. Just stick to one fake currency - PO Points. U can control the value rather than saying bitcoin is worth some random absurd made up figure

First off, I think that any site that you create should be completely separate from PO. The main reason is so that you don't run into any legal issues within the US as far as online poker legality or any future bitcoin restrictions. However, you could copy quite a few PO features onto a new site. Ideas would be if you setup a separate bitcoin loan shark/marketplace/staking system. Instead of completely anonymous, make users do an id verification before using any of those added features. You could indirectly connect the sites just like you work with other sites for redeems, freerolls, promos, etc.

As far as software goes, as you stated, your current software will work. It's a good option if you don't find anything better. The only other option I can think of it to try and track down the owners of the pokerdominicano/freedom poker software and try to buy that. It was good software, but you would be dealing with some shady people that are hard to pin down. Another option would be to look into developing your own software. Start with your current software and if you're profitable, re-invest the money into the development of new software. Something to keep in mind is having a way for mac players to be able to play and for people to play on their phones/tablets.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast