Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.14

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What if........

Zab
    The way I have it visualized in my head.. 1 Bit Coin = 1000 chips.. that rate will never change.. or 10,000 chips.. whatever we decide..

The tricky part is, trading PO points for Bit coins
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Sounds great!!

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

LoL PO points for BTC.... .thats gona be like 1million pts for 1 coin hahah!

are there even enough points out in circulation? i duno any facts... but it seems to me that only a handful of people have a load of points.. but i wouldnt know..
    Last edited by dk12; 11-26-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

stand alone site would be best. (you don't want to run into legal problems and have them attached to PO'D IMHO) Just use the 10,000 chips = 1 BTC for now. maybe even 100k = 1 BTC. You'd get more action than most the other sites out there now.

You have more players than most btc sites already and w/ a small btc faucet or some promo's you'd have a good deal of players fast. OK that is my 2c.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Better late than never....As far as software choices goes, not sure you have much of a choice really. Unless you can expound upon it.

Banned
    I think its a terrible idea. bitcoins are a made up currency and PO points are a made up currency. You're just replacing one fake currency with another. Atleast PO points come with the brand name you've developed here. Dislike.

PokerOwned Master
    this one time.... agree with what cookies said...
    and def dont make it any lower then 10k for 1btc

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    stand alone site would be best. (you don't want to run into legal problems and have them attached to PO'D IMHO) Just use the 10,000 chips = 1 BTC for now. maybe even 100k = 1 BTC. You'd get more action than most the other sites out there now.

You have more players than most btc sites already and w/ a small btc faucet or some promo's you'd have a good deal of players fast. OK that is my 2c.

to noobs and the survey grinders this is not an easy task to meet, even if 1 bit coin is worth 100k points

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    I think its a terrible idea. bitcoins are a made up currency and PO points are a made up currency. You're just replacing one fake currency with another. Atleast PO points come with the brand name you've developed here. Dislike.
    if you put it that way... the USD is actually fake currency.. backed simply by an idea.. just like PO and BTC...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Any poker application that gives more people a reason to complain is fine by me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast