Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66639.53

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Experienced Member
    Well i missed out another tournament. The system accepted my pass and said you are registered but actually not! Guys do something to fix this shyt. Its stupid to register the last 10-20seconds. PASSWORDS ARE LEAKED anyways. 30opt and 45 joins??? Do something like some tickets so only PO members can join.

it would be nice entrance by ticket

Experienced Member
    Btw i think some people are cheating they sit with multiple accounts becouse why the hell somebody will give the password to another people? if they play less ppl the chance for win would be bigger? This makes no sense. Thats why i think some people are cheaters. Any comment?

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    if you opt in and don't make it, request a refund under the help desk http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/freerollrefund.php
    have the lobby open and ready, refresh the countdown page when there is about a minute left and copy and paste the password.
    Good luck!
    So.. I just bought 450 points and didnt joined in 3 tournaments because reg was closed and i lost 90points already. I asked for refund before 2 days ago in your link and even didnt got answer there????

Experienced Member
    Ok im done with this site ur support really sux

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234