Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Private
    I always lose with AK

Private
    actually I fear the A K hand I ALWAYS lose when i get these cards, to cards like 79o Q5s I always take a bad beat when these cards come in to my hand

thats kind of a silly question,, if u r talkin bout preflop,,

niether hand is a for sure winner remember its poker you are going to win some and lose some with any two cards you play.

Private
    i think aa cause ak is a draw hand wish full thinking

Seasoned Veteran
    Obviously if you have to ask you should not be playing. You have a hand with AA, you have a possible hand with AK. So which is better, the bird in the hand or the one in the bush?

AA heads up or with 3 any more players id rather have ak..

AA holds up with less players then with more its like 80 or 85 percent heads up down to like 33 with 4 players ak has a much higher option to hit more hands like straights and flushes especially suited and will win you more money in the end.

Also it depends if you shove preflop utg or have an option to call or 3 bet big bets around the button.. tons of people thing all in is a immidiate response with aa it doesnt make much sense to me.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

This is a no brainer, and if you have to ask please find a new hobby!

Corporal
    I would say AA preflop and AK post flop. I was taught sometimes AK might work for your advantage as the flop might improve your AK much more than AA. Therefore, I was taught to raise big preflop w/ AA to push out competitors at the end of tournies. This is to get the pot at the late stage of the tornies as the pot would be quite big.

AA and AK ares definitally good hands to push all in in my opinions. more fold equity
    Last edited by waver06; 12-10-2010 at 08:32 PM.

Zab
    I think its like 90% of the time AA still beats AK after the flop (Not counting turn and river)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast