Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Wellkn0wn scam thread

Who did he scam, how much.

Easyweight aka Wellkn0wn would like to make things right

He allowed Dpad to use his account (Why he did, I'll let him answer that).

My stance has always been to try and get people who got scammed, made even or whole. Yup, I could just ban him, and keep banning him, find his new accounts.. ban him.. and then re-ban him some more.

How does that help the person who got scammed? I want them to get repaid and hopefully wellkn0wn will become a good member..

So with that said.. Who does he owe and how much:
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hmm, not sure when that happened. I used to deal with him, and guess I still do. Just loaned easyweight through shark, so I'm ok.

Dpad scammed me out of $10 Paypal. The whole situation seemed off, but I trusted WellKnown enough to send $10 Paypal 1st in exchange for $10 BCP. The hilarious thing was afterwards, Dpad tried to get me to send him $3 BCP, and he promised that he would send my Paypal back. LOLOLOL. So yeah... I kinda wrote the whole thing off, but if Wellknown is going to make things right, then cool I also would be curious to know why Wellknown would let Dpad use his acc.... I cant imagine how this ever would have been/could have been a good idea ???

He doesnt come on very often anymore, but he owes Jfaive 25 bucks in paypal as well.

Also, here's the thread from the day all of this shit happened as a point of reference:
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...0wn-24165.html

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

To let someone else use ur account is the strangest things ever.. Esp a guy who is known for multiaccounting? Why would he need urs?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    I let dpad use my account for bubble chat to do a trade one day bc he was my friend at the time and i trusted him bc i didnt have a computer for a few months and i told him he could use it just for the trade and scammed whoever he did it too..the only person i truly owe by me is cocomoowns but ill try to make everything right and @sickread i just bubbled zab mentioning that he scammed you and he tried to get me to verify a paypal he created in my name and thats when i deleted him as a friend bc i trusted him and he f'd me over

This whole dpad thing is comical.. it's really too bad PO lost one of it's best mods over him.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by easyweight View Post
    I let dpad use my account for bubble chat to do a trade one day bc he was my friend at the time and i trusted him bc i didnt have a computer for a few months and i told him he could use it just for the trade and scammed whoever he did it too..the only person i truly owe by me is cocomoowns but ill try to make everything right and @sickread i just bubbled zab mentioning that he scammed you and he tried to get me to verify a paypal he created in my name and thats when i deleted him as a friend bc i trusted him and he f'd me over
    This isn't the whole story. You created another account (SwagConsultant if memory serves me correctly) and on THAT one you said you let dpad borrow your computer, not account. Also, on the SwagConsultant one you were looking for stakes.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

How do we know dpad and wellknown weren't the same person to begin with?

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    and the plot thickens
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast