Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63665.02

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Its should be a contest?

This is going to be fun, and I have missed the final table in the 3/3 I have done so far so I am due to make one. If I do well, it will help in the last few days grind of the monthly leaderboard- I am coming for you Prozach!

Can we start a $100 Freeroll? instead of having 4 tournys a day, have 3 a day and then on that Friday we take those tournies we missed and add them all together so its a $100-$120 Freeroll...it will be great

We should also start a big tournament thing called like the WSOPO (World Series of Poker Owned) It would consist of smaller freerolls, bigger freerolls and the Main Event Freeroll, like 5k pts. buy in. We could have a Player of the Series Leaderboard and winner gets a bunch of Pts. and like a Giftcard/Cash. We can also have a Tourny of Champions which would consist of all the winners of the Freerolls of the Series and would play for something nice. Of course we would need alot of people to play so it would be intresting and so theres no sneaks Im thinking if we start the Registration a week or so b4 the tournies and if you register you get PMed a Password which is different for everyone, so no1 can use the same password...I really think we can make this work. To make this work its going to take alot of players, alot of preperation and im willing to help as much as possible. Also and I would love if we could have the Main Event like at least a $500-$1,000 Freeroll. Please leave any advice

Of course people are going to have alot of Points to play these so we should give people notice much time in advance when they will be so they can start saving points to register. Also it can be a good way for backers to stake players into them and both make money. LETS MAKE THIS WORK!!!

***We can also make Satelite Tournaments to win a seat into the Main Event***
    Last edited by TrueOC; 10-28-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Please leave suggestions/advice and if your intrested. I would like to start this around thanksgiving so that gives plenty of time to register and all.

Let get this thing going!!! People are you intrested. This is make this site alot sicker with bigger tournies.....COME ON guys!!!!!

Think about a 5k-10k point buying.....thats biggg for this site!!! and plus multiple smaller tournies and a tourny of champions!! WSOPO!!

PokerOwned God
    Hey TrueOC, seems like you are the only one posting here, lol. But as you can see thre is a $75 tourney tomorrow.

I missed the $75 tourny!!!.....i missed all of todays freerolls damn....who won the $75 freeeroll and took my championship? since I won the last $75 one....congrats to the winner!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast