Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Zab, i think adverts down the sides (left and right) would be a good idea in terms of generating more income and could be better for the site as a whole, yes whilst they probably dont look the best, with everything centralised as it is, it looks like the perfect space for ads tbh.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonielfc View Post
    Zab, i think adverts down the sides (left and right) would be a good idea in terms of generating more income and could be better for the site as a whole, yes whilst they probably dont look the best, with everything centralised as it is, it looks like the perfect space for ads tbh.
    I dont know if the ugliness is worth the reward. However, I could look into it. The more revenue we earn the bigger & more tournaments we run.

I just need to find something that allows gambling
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    only 2% of active members? i would say including pokerstars games, there are prolly a little over 1% wouldnt be suprised if it was less,

PokerOwned Veteran
    couldnt you make it so the ads only appear on the same page as the tasks (on pages such as the matomy page).. this would mean that people see them buy they dont detract from the homepage or forums, which is worrying you.

You are right about the users zab. I just want to see this site grow, as we all win if the site grows. Bigger promotions will bring more new people, and bring dormant users back with zest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Adsense isn't an option due to gambling related content on the site.

Also, I have long opposed to filling this site with ads, I never liked it on other sites.

With that said, I could add it someplace where it's not annoying
    Many of us have adblocking software anyway so this wouldn't be the best idea.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    WAY TO MAKE THE SITE BETTER:

Considering that your even right Zabby, that maybe there are 2% active users , that is alot of dead accounts in just a few years. Thats a lot of multi account users trying to scam people/ one time users thinking if you sign up youll get a password. The site is somewhat set up like a big scam site kinda, when you have these advanced marketing things and you begin to get in between user trades your inviting scammers to follow in and your not getting the nice genral public user.
    What im trying to say is, what if you thought about drastically changing the site. i think it would definitely be for the better.

Think about it

PokerOwned Master
    well the wsopo should pay more, because the regular 10pm trny is 40$ and the wsopo is 50. That is not mmuch of a difference.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234