Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This guy a noob or what? Have you even looked around ? Point and Click.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

@Cookies, I know I was right about the 100k members assertion. As far as many of them not playing in the freerolls and contributing to the forum, I say this... Maybe its time to up the stakes. I can think of like 10 friends of mine who wouldn't care to join a forum like this, that would immediately join this forum given a year long WSOP promotion. Imagine the effect of just 10 friends of mine telling their friends, and so on down the line. I think a promotion like I proposed would turn a dormant volcano like this into an active volcano that would command serious attention.

Oh and there are some videos that are pretty helpful that your supposed to watch when you first get here, have u seen them?

You know what LVEGAS1, I have not watched said videos. However, I seem to be navigating this forum quite well. Its nice they have videos here for people like you. I am trying to start a thread that will benefit us all. I envision you to be one that looks @ himself to be the establishment. Well guess what? young people are the future while old farts like you are the past. Contribute to society, or slink off into the sunset. This thread wasn't started for people like you.

Dormant volcano, That's phukn funny. I never heard that before. That's not true either.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    +1 Drywallman. I knew you guys had ideas yet to be expressed. Feel free to contribute ideas to this thread, that is why I started it. Even negative assertions as to why proposed ideas are bad ones, and why said promotions are not feasible are welcomed too.

i understand what you are trying to do gl, but i think wsop mnthly tourney is here for us..if you have more ideas post them as well, zab has a section for them, and us "old farts" not going to give you kids a easy time, rookies have to pay their dues as well, like we once did

I guess your pretty much talking to yourself then huh?

@LVEGAS. It does not surprise me in the least that you have never heard of a dormant volcano. I think a saying from Abraham Lincoln is very appropriate in this spot. " It is better to be though a fool, then to open your'e mouth and remove all doubt." LOL, never heard of a dormant volcano. Lvegas, this thread is definately not for you. If you can not chew bubble gum and walk..... well you might just be Lvegas1. Anybody with serious ideas please post them, I tire of this man who is the polar opposite of a Mensa member. Undoubtedly that reference went over his head as well.

Keep the good ideas coming guys. This site is on a big upward trend I have a feeling. I have WSOP madness. I am so mad that Black Friday ruined so many good opportunities for us all. With the WSOP coming up I can only watch and mull over what might have been. So post some ideas guys. Lets make ideas like this and others that you may have a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    @LVEGAS. It does not surprise me in the least that you have never heard of a dormant volcano. I think a saying from Abraham Lincoln is very appropriate in this spot. " It is better to be though a fool, then to open your'e mouth and remove all doubt." LOL, never heard of a dormant volcano. Lvegas, this thread is definately not for you. If you can not chew bubble gum and walk..... well you might just be Lvegas1. Anybody with serious ideas please post them, I tire of this man who is the polar opposite of a Mensa member. Undoubtedly that reference went over his head as well.
    LMAO, been a while since I have heard this word in this language

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast