Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: watering hole!

Ya wagon you a po king lol. The sites are gone and am going to try bodog next couple days. was waiting to see what happen in states. You can be the king of the watering hole . King of bunch of chumps. I deposited less than 1000 of own money.

yep Wagon i think thats the 50k question...Besides if you are that good why arent you sharing your wisdom with other fellow PO'ers? Id take notes to up my game..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

You can lead a horse to water but can't make them drink. When I met nascarfanss he had like 500 in winnings he was up to 10k before sites shut down. I believe when you play with good players you become better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mit420 View Post
    Ya wagon you a po king lol. The sites are gone and am going to try bodog next couple days. was waiting to see what happen in states. You can be the king of the watering hole . King of bunch of chumps. I deposited less than 1000 of own money.
    To be upfront, I congrat you... I wish i had the balls to play big stakes.... but I don't,,,, being on a limited income (Social Security) has some to do it,,, but I'm to tight anyway,,, you from the USA ? Good luck in the future...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    To be upfront, I congrat you... I wish i had the balls to play big stakes.... but I don't,,,, being on a limited income (Social Security) has some to do it,,, but I'm to tight anyway,,, you from the USA ? Good luck in the future...
    I myself started from freerolls and a couple of 10$ deposits on tilt. A little bankroll management will go a long way towards pocketbook success...

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    yep Wagon i think thats the 50k question...Besides if you are that good why arent you sharing your wisdom with other fellow PO'ers? Id take notes to up my game..
    You are right about that and I will work on making an official bankroll management thread here in the near future. I believe threads like that will be very useful to many who want to take their game to the next level so thank you for the sideways inspiration.lol

As for Mit he has never been quite the forum guy so maybe we should all just give him a hug and tell him we love him. It will be alright Tim .. Carbon wont be your only option forever! lol

All in favor of hating the United States Government at least a lil bit say I! I!!!!!
    Last edited by NascarFanSS; 12-24-2011 at 08:40 PM.
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

I , I , I lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Private
    I Like This Watering Hole ...Lmao

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wat kinda drinks do they serve at this here watering hole
    lmfao

Experienced Member
    i like playing here but i play different depending on mood and what type of game it is, as well as what i know about the network i am on...i am no pro hell im not even that good, but sometimes i can focus enough to play good for the length of a tourney...hell ive played some of my best poker and not won a hand in tournies, i have piss poor bankroll management and ADD...i just like playing poker...sorry......
    If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face...........

PokerOwned God
    yes i feel the same way - before i came here i played at pdc for years - after black friday the site changed no live chat and days for any reply from support - i decided not to depsosit anymore -so the forum gives me opportunity to play with some cash if i win - and the forum has mostly pleasant people so a win win for me

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast