Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66633.19

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    i thk most ppl would pay the two bucks to get it done. at least i thk they would
    See this is the question, before I even add this.

WOULD PEOPLE USE THIS....

If you are about to do a large trade, would you say "I won't trade with you until you get verified"

If people won't make other people do it, then what's the point? But I guess I could then put it back on you.. If you trade with someone that isn't verified, well I tried man..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    See this is the question, before I even add this.

WOULD PEOPLE USE THIS....

If you are about to do a large trade, would you say "I won't trade with you until you get verified"

If people won't make other people do it, then what's the point? But I guess I could then put it back on you.. If you trade with someone that isn't verified, well I tried man..
    This isn't an exact comparison, but it's close:
    People that sell baseball cards now on ebay make a lot less money if they aren't verified as a reputable dealer (not on ebay feedback, there's a commission that does it). FURTHERMORE, someone has to pay to get the cards graded by a 3rd party to verify authenticity and condition. It's money that both parties have to pay to ensure the transaction.

If you're gonna do business with a stranger then both sides need to prove trust.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    wall of scammers hmmmm let me think???? the scammers I know of are pooffy drywall prawney rambler....lmao jk....great idea though zab...I think this could help cut out the scams and drama caused from them
    LMAO, you forgot YODADONKER. But yeah i do think this would be a good idea!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Getting verified sounds like a great idea. But instead of making it optional, make it mandatory to trade in market place. Or only allow trades under $5 if someone hasn't been verified. You can charge the $2 in points and I bet a bunch of people won't think twice about it.

how do people scam on here??

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i think its a great idea! but i think the best bet is, just to be mean and say no!! unless u really trust the player!! let them go scam someone else!!

Banned
    I think the wall of scams is a good idea, my only question which maybe someone who ends up on the list will have, is there a way that you would be able to repay debts and earn your way back to a "regular member", or even a verified member if you decide to put that in too.

Survey Master
    i think even if someone pays back and is out of debt a tag should remain on their acct. former scammer or number of times scammed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i think even if someone pays back and is out of debt a tag should remain on their acct. former scammer or number of times scammed
    Something should also let it be known that its paid back, maybe a full profile on how much it was for etc. But I agree with you.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Something should also let it be known that its paid back, maybe a full profile on how much it was for etc. But I agree with you.
    yea i think itd be ok to list if something was paid back

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast